Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198436010

Discord name: ZeEagle#7593

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1w 6d 2h

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): [CI] James "Yellowfoot" Kaghrik [F] Jimmy "Kaghrik" Yellowfoot

Civilian name: [CIV] Jimbo Johnson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: [CI] CI-GAMMA (HOLD) [F] MTF E-11 LCPL (HELD) [ALL] All Thaumiel donated positions (HOLD)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I am the best candidate for Overseer Assistant for multiple reasons. Firstly, because of my constant activity on the server I can be on when most others can't or won't. Secondly, my willing to do anything and everything in my power to any project I'm assigned to do or help with. Finally, I really enjoy this server and the people in it and am very passionate about it and believe that becoming an Overseer Assistant will help me to not only improve my experience and RP but to improve many others as well.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: In RP, The Overseer Assistants do anything and everything to help the O5 Council in their duties. They are also expected to be self-sustaining and able to make important quick decisions when and where they don't require the overhead of the council.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

==========LEVEL 5 CLEARANCE CLASSIFIED PAST THIS POINT===========

==VERIFIYING CLEARANCE LEVEL==

==VERIFICATION COMPLETE==

=WELCOME "KAGHRIK"=

Overseer Assistant CODENAME: Kaghrik [INFORMATION PANEL]

Jimmy "Kaghrik" Yellowfoot was a 23 year old male from Reno, Nevada. Ever since he was 8 years old Jimmy had been fighting for survival on the streets of Reno as a orphan he had no memories of his mother or father and was a very quiet and distant child. This was because all he was ever told or made to believe is that nobody loved him in this world and nobody ever will. He was bullied and beat up at a very young age but was taken in by an old man named "Henry". Henry had taken Jimmy in and cared for him for 13 years until one fateful day Jimmy got into an accident being framed and charged with 2 charges of murder. After a year in prison, Jimmy was put to death on 8/14/20 but before he died that day... the foundation had already captured him and sent him to SITE-56 as a D-CLASS Inmate. Jimmy with the survival skills of being on the street most his life has survived the foundation for approximately 6 months until on 2/8/21 he was captured and brought an opportunity of a lifetime.

=====ACCESSING INTERVIEW 2/8/21 - LABELED "Jimmy D-6821" ======

Jimmy: Where Am I? Who Are You?

O5-7 : That's a lot of questions for one day... lets just say I'm here to make you a deal

Jimmy: What kind of deal? I'm about tired of this hellhole.

O5-7: Y'know it's a miracle you've survived this long, most die within a couple weeks.

Jimmy: Great, I'm not most at least theirs some good news.

O5-7: Back to the deal, I've been keeping an eye on you and I am impressed.

Jimmy: Impressed?

O5-7: Yes, All this rigorous testing and yet you still fight like you've got a chance.

O5-7: I'm here to give you a chance, However this is special and will not happen again.

Jimmy: Alright, get to the point what "chance"?

O5-7: How would you like to work alongside me?

Jimmy: I've never shied away from an good opportunity before and I am sure as hell not gonna start now.

*O5-7 and Jimmy shake hands*

=====INTERVIEW LOG COMPLETED========

Last edited:

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
Neutral.

You need more experience as a foundation member and get yourself more liked.

I don't see you much on foundation at all, and it's quite necessary to do so.

There are some things you have omitted regarding RP tasks of an assistant, which leads me to believe you have slightly rushed this application

Becoming a Level 4 personnel like this is quite a responsibility if you execute it in the right way.

Jan 4, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for applying for the position of ████████ Assistant. This position have you directly assist with member of the ██ and we have at the current time determined you not fit for the position. This is due to largely your presence within site has been minimal. We recommend you to stay more within the site and get to know your peer before pursuing this position.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.