[US] John Gentrey "Whiskey" [Medical Consultant]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTQuiz56

Jun 6, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30789874

Discord name: Acer56

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I started playing around 05/10/24.

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): John Gentrey "whiskey", Josh killfred "Whiskey", "Whiskey", Mcallan "Whiskey".

Civilian name: Josh killfred "Whiskey"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for SCP-RP USA.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- CI Beta [Med-CO],

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-No I have never received any.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?

- I am applying for Medical Consultant, since it is all I primary play alongside the friends I have made on the way. I enjoy being able to help out and give medical procedures such as surgeries this is my favorite part of the medical team just because I enjoy the improv opportunity when things go wrong. The ability to also meet interesting characters that have something different to bring to the table for the sake of the RP is always enjoyable and its not the same interactions every time. I would love to make consultant to teach others how to properly perform procedures and make them a more fun and enjoyable for all those there.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: I love to help to teach and help others in any way I have a lot of medical procedure and physic evaluation experience. I love to do surgeries and make them enjoyable for all and to help those how to do so and how to improve through them in many different ways.

-

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: The in-game medical procedure I will explain is the Psych Evaluation of a Janitor. First, ensure that a Gensec or Combat medic is in the room during the evaluation, and ensure patient confidentiality is withheld from prying eyes. Secondly, make sure the Janitor consents to the assessment and let them know that anything said within this room is patient confidentiality. Allow them to feel comfortable speaking freely, and reassure them of this fact. Then proceed by asking basic questions to ease the patient, such as Name, Age, and the reason for the evaluation. Next, ask check-up questions such as, how they feel daily, and how they feel about others. Allow the patient to speak freely and get a sense of welcomeness in speaking to their problems with simple questions to ease them to answer harder-hitting questions down the line. Talking about their relationships digs into their friends and the activities they do as this will start a bond with you and your patient them to speak more openly, After asking about their mental health and any past visits possibly with other doctors. Then move into quicker and rapid-fire statements asking if they feel pleasant if they are satisfied with themselves selves and such forth. I will then add any additional notes to my physics evaluation not covered by the questions such as a substance use history. Then depending on the outcome of the review I will diagnose them with something such as Quetiapine if needed.
-

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?: The responsibilities of a medical consultant are to always be ethical under all circumstances and to oversee the well-being of the foundation. It is also their responsibility to help new doctors in becoming professionals in their respective fields by obtaining their medical licenses. They are also to lead surgeries and teach Sr. Doctors how to perform operations properly. They also perform physical evaluations and operations on high-ranking patients. They are also responsible for teaching the methods of making medicine chemicals to properly treat patients. Also being Trusted to approve and evaluate medical documents submitted.

-

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Small town farm kid who grew up working every day out in the fields immediately after attending school in an attempt to leave the farm, he up and left for school to hopefully fulfill his dream of being a brain surgeon one day. His biggest help towards his goals is his skills to be able to push through diversity and keep a level-headed mind in tough times. He is new to the high-tech new world and struggled day by day to learn and study night in and out eventually obtaining his long-sought medical license.

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+Support

Detailed application and a clean record. Medical Dept. looks pretty depleted of dedicated people such as yourself.

Best of luck!

Kowaru

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Aug 5, 2024
+support good cm medic, friendly and knows his medical stuff

clovecigarettes

Aug 17, 2024
+Support

Although he doesn't like Dr. Pepper (an unforgivable crime albeit) he WOULD make a wonderful consultant purely based off of activity and professionalism. I have only seen good work from him and truly believe he holds promising potential for the future. Best of luck !!

Reactions: ZTQuiz56

Pawzz

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 30, 2024
From the Office of Charlie 'Pawz' Day

Regarding Medical ConsultantApplicant - "John Gentrey"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Medical Consultant.

After some conversation with medical leadership we have elected to approve your application. Please contact me via email (discord, pawsitive) at your earliest convivence to proceed further.

- Department Director Charlie 'Pawz' Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.