Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
(Held) MTF E-11 CPL, Ethics Assistant, CI-G
(Holding) Sr. Captain, Special Agent, Field Agent, Senior Agent, 096, 22415,

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
None
Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?
-
I didn't expect it truly, but DEA has become the Department I want to oversee and build day by day and shape it into a strong reliable active Department worth being in. This Department and the people inside it are great people, good leaders, and good combatants, and with the correct guidance and activity the Department can be something the foundation is in awe of.
What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:
-
I believe I would be a suitable candidate for Director of External Affairs for the following reasons:
  1. Activity is usually excellent (Was on an extended LOA this month)
  2. I know how to be a positive impact for the Department when in game.
  3. The time I'm willing to invest in dedicating to building this Department and it's values.
  4. GOI relations & documents is my forte and what I am currently running.
  5. I know how to communicate with S.A and S.C to relay crucial information when needed and know how to work along side them with investigations and relations.
  6. I know how to manage our members and CL4, including non-bias and understandable punishments.
  7. I know how to create improvement plans and guide those who need help without making them feel overwhelmed or undervalued.
  8. I know how to show professionalism at all times, and lead by example.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:
-
  1. Promote Special Agents, and Managers and train them appropriately and set them up for success.
  2. Manage relations with GOI's.
  3. Overlook and manage operations and orders for DEA.
  4. Handle disciplinary actions and removals for the Department.
  5. Respond to demotion appeals in a reasonable time.
  6. Create RP on surface and in the foundation for DEA & others.
  7. Lead by example and show professionalism at all times.
Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Dpt. Director Johnathan Doe

Johnathan was in his office reviewing some paperwork when an alarm started blaring. *Radio silence*, Johnathan grabs his radio with concern and requests an update to the active code on the DEA frequency. A man shouts back through the radio, "The garage is under siege, they are coming in!" Johnathan switches frequency and informs all foundation personnel that an unknown group of interest has breached into the foundation and is storming the garage. He quickly exits the office and grabs his firearms from the armory located inside the offices and storms up to the entrance zone of the foundation. Watching foundation personnel swarm by him trying to assist Johnathan requests all DEA to form at the elevator and discuss a plan. The DEA on site is plentiful and prepared from their consistent training and encounters with groups intending to inflict damage upon the Foundation. They are ordered from Johnathan, prepare your shields, send your drones and scope the area. The drone spots a lot of what seem to be CI holding lounge. The drone controller relays this information and the Department loads into the elevator knowing this is a tight space and likely a death sentence if not done correctly. Orders have been given, shields on each side of the elevator with one man behind them, the rest are to take what chemicals we have and rush the hostile invaders. The door opens and guns start ringing out. Johnathan rushes out of the elevator with his men prepared to die for the Foundation, he opens fire killing several CI while his men are throwing grenades and rushing in behind the enemy. In a blink the gunfire dissipates. Looking around, so many have died, but the foundation has succeeded in preventing those who wish to do foundation harm a victory.

(All CD/Requirements have been waived by SSL for this application period.)

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
+Support

I used to be an IA ambassador or director, I don't remember, when he just joined DEA, not once did he slack, not once was he rude, not once did he disappoint. It's about time he got what he has earned. Good luck Johnathan. C.I. will be after you though.

Reactions: Johnathan Doe
To: Johnathan Doe
Subject: DoEA Application Decision

2SMRF4Y.png
[ Application Status: Accepted ]

External Affairs Dpt. Manager Johnathan Doe

Site Administration thanks you for your interest in becoming the Director of External Affairs. This message is to inform you that your application has been accepted.

We will be in contact regarding the next steps in this process.
Welcome to your new role.

Regards,
Site Director Marvin Garden

Reactions: Arlos56
Status
Not open for further replies.