Discord name: John Doe#4520

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1W, 15Hrs

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: Eastern Standard (EST)

Character name(s): Johnathan Doe

Civilian name: Johnboy Doe

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP US

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Holding : IA/Intel/ECA/GSD CPT/E-11 CPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why: I am applying for Ethics Committee Member. The reason I am applying is I have amazing experiences with our current sitting members. I enjoy the roleplay that comes along side Ethics. A lot of our current sitting and previous sitting members I interact with daily and have a good relation with. Ethics Committee is my end goal for the server as I plan on dedicating myself to the job and leaving behind much of everything else in pursuit of becoming an amazing committee member.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?: Along side my many, many, great experiences with Ethics, I also have a lot of roleplaying time as an Ethics Assistant. It has been my main priority to focus on Ethics and as an Ethics Assistant I have been able to observe and learn from the current sitting members. All of the sitting members of the committee I am on good terms with and have a great time with almost every day. I also have time for this position, which is very important in my opinion. I have a lot of CL4 experience, experience doing audits, approving research tests, and conducting investigations. I can do paperwork fairly well and can create documents nice and neat as well as detailed. I am very laid back and what I would consider a matured individual. I do my best to think before I speak and conduct myself professionally while on any job. I'm well aware of all server related rules as well as almost all department requirements and regulations.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?: Approving Testing, Members of the Ethics Committee according to the Code of Ethics have the ability to approve cross testing and almost every test on-site. Making sure they are using an ethical compass while doing so. Code Black, Ethics has the ability to conduct a Code Black under the circumstances of ERT failing or some other issues that may arise if it's needed. Also has knowledge and access to the warhead. Resolving conflicts, Ethics members are looked at to deal with a lot of squabbling from other personnel. Ethics is to provide a decision and it is to be held as final say. Damage mitigation, Ethics Members need to be looking out for the site at all times and acting accordingly to protect the life's of those inside the foundation. To enforce and upkeep the Legal Codex or any humanitarian issue. Reviewing reports from other personnel appropriately and in a proper timely manner. Making sure to take all steps needed to come to a professional and correct conclusion. Authorizing AA and KOS orders for MTF groups to help contain SCP's or minimize damage to the foundation.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Ethics Committee Members are responsible for contributing to the decision making of: ECA Applicants, Director of Medicine, Director of IA, and only stepping in with leadership of the assigned departments when absolutely needed.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

After many years of assistant the Ethics Committee and dedicating time and loyalty as an Ethics Assistant, Johnathan Doe was finally promoted to Ethics Committee Member. Johnathan, a man standing 6'1, brown hair, and 40 years of age has finally reached his end goal. Unfortunately it was a bad time to start :

*Situation*- 3 SCP's have breached, lights are out, fighting has been commenced for over an hour and hope is being lost.

"Johnathan" *Comms* E-11! Report breach status immediately!

*E-11 Comms* - 7722, 079, 076 has been breached sir.

"Johnathan" D-Block report status.

*GSD Comms* - Prisoners are fleeing everywhere, it is chaos here! The Holy Knight is outside in the hall and all personnel is attending to that, we do not have enough people to maintain D-Block and its prisoners!

"Johnathan" *Comms* Attention all MTF, AA has been approved for all. End this breach at all costs.

"Johnathan" *Comms* Attention all personnel, a KOS order has now been placed for all prisoners outside of airlock! Keep them detained!

*Situation* MTF has failed us, ERT has failed us, D-Block is empty, prisoners are everywhere. Everything is failing.

"Johnathan"-"ECA Members" We have no choice, everything we've done is failing. We must destroy this facility to prevent the release of our research, the SCP's, the death row inmates... we must.

*Facility announcement*- Code Black, all non-combatants evacuate the facility.

*Situation* - Almost all combatants who have sworn their loyalty has upheld that promise and perished in the fight to preserve the foundation and it's work. All has failed and it is time.

"Johnathan" *Issues foundation announcement* All personnel, the cause is lost. We cannot do any more to preserve what we have. All is to evacuate to surface as quickly as possible.

*Announcement System blaring an alarm*- Alpha Warhead sequence initiated, detonation in T-Minus 45 seconds.

End of Lore.

(Willing to change name), (Willing to wait on hold)

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
-support

-not active anymore

-no Sr. CL4 jobs

-Believe ethics is full with their new 4 member cap

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnathan Doe

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
Just want to clarify with those stating I am new to ECA, I have well over 100 hours already as an assistant. Either way it has been under a month though. Thanks for the feedback regardless.

Dan McCarthy

Sep 27, 2022
Message from the Ethics Committee

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Hello, Johnathan!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Member!
Your time's very much appreciated.
Upon review and committee vote, your application has been unfortunately Denied!

You me reapply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.