Character name(s): Jordan Brown
Civilian name: Anatoly Orlov

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP US
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for 1.8 im used to pvp type servers and that was really an instinct for me
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I'm applying for the Security Captain role because I think Gensec and its Officers have a lot of guarantee. I am eager to take on a leadership position and work to create a better future for Gensec after observing some of its members struggle or lack proper guidance.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- Throughout my career as an GSD SGT, I've consistently provided effective guidance to my team. Unfortunately, I've observed some concerning incidents within the GSD that demanded careful attention and action. With my recent promotion, I now have a greater opportunity to address these issues and implement improvements for the department and its members. Stronger leadership and better treatment are crucial for the GSD's progress and protection against any potential threats. As a dedicated GSD SGT, my commitment to offering reliable direction remains steadfast, and I intend to continue this approach in my new role.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP include gaining overall authority over D-block and supporting the growth of their team. Their role involves effective leadership, issuing clear orders, and maintaining a strong focus on security.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Jordan is an experienced security officer with a strong sense of duty and dedication to the Foundation's mission. Having joined the organization at a young age, Jordan quickly proved itself as a capable and reliable member of the security team, earning the respect of its colleagues.Assigned to Site-██, Jordan began its career as a cadet and consistently demonstrated exceptional skills in maintaining order and safety. With time, its experience and proficiencyy led to well-deserved promotions, and it now holds a senior position within the security division.

Last edited:

Babalowa

May 17, 2022
-support
I think you need some more time on the server before getting a C4 job

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Hello @Ionarzo , thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Your application has been put on HOLD
Please get in contact with me or trap at crazy_jackmaze or trapjesus on Discord for any questions​

Reactions: Ionarzo
Status
Not open for further replies.