[US] Kennedy Wilson [Medical Consultant]

Status
Not open for further replies.

clovecigarettes

Aug 17, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:567910955
Discord name: lolnooblet
For how long have you played on CG SCP: since 8/13/2024 (Aug 13, 2024)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Kennedy Wilson
Civilian name: Kennedy Wildaugh
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant? I am applying for Medical Consultant for two main reasons, to enhance the roleplay that goes on within medical, and to further assist the branch in the branch in the future by teaching the current and future medical staff all regulations, policies, and procedures that go on within, and outside, of the medbay. Not only have I made friends within medical but I plan to make many more and enjoy being a part of something with everyone I've come to meet so far.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: While on site I have poured all of my time into being a medical personnel, from trainee to combat medic, I have studied over the different medications, symptoms, protocols, and procedures for just about everything regarding medical and have familiarized myself with the current staff that works within the facility. I fully understand what is expected of me from the position and am fully prepared for the amount of activity expected of me as well as the professionalism. I have been in multiple situations where I have seen people within medical doing things that are unbecoming of them, for example trainee's drawing blood, and have corrected them, let them know what the proper protocol and let leadership know in the event that it happens again.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: My In-Game procedure of choice is surgery. I believe that it encompasses all of the things I enjoy about the medical field, I am to make chemicals to put the patient to sleep as well as to manage their pain, I am able to fully immerse myself in the situation and sometimes I am able to include other doctors and allow them to assist me in the surgical procedure, it allows me to give other doctors more experience with medical procedures as well as include other branches in medical RP. One of my first surgeries, majoritively I spent alone but later was able to include a researcher to make a Biomechanical arm for an IA Agent who had completely destroyed his arm in the line of duty, after I successfully removed the unuseable arm and sterilized the researcher and had him explain to me which nerves needed to be connected while I began to attach the prosthetic, the surgery was completely successful.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?: In roleplay medical consultants are expected to keep professional, a role model to the less experienced staff as well as a guide for them, teaching them right from wrong. As an authority figure they are to be well mannered at all time while following all site and server rules. They are able to give tests for medical license as well as combat medic tryouts, they explain the importance of proper protocols like drawing blood, psych evaluations, and surgical procedures. They also are expected to be able to assist in the production of medicine used to treat common illnesses within the facility.
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Background and Early Life

Dr. Kennedy Wilson grew up in a competitive, high-achieving family in Boston, Massachusetts. With parents who were leaders in the medical field, expectations were always high. Kennedy excelled in school, driven by a relentless desire to prove herself. She attended Harvard Medical School, where she specialized in emergency and tactical medicine, developing skills that would make her a prime candidate for high-stress, high-stakes environments.

The SCP Foundation took notice of her during her residency when she successfully managed a mass casualty event involving several classified anomalous injuries while interning at a hospital with covert Foundation ties. Recruited soon after, Kennedy quickly adapted to the unique challenges of the Foundation’s medical wing, seeing it as the ultimate test of her skills.

Personality and Vision
Kennedy is practical and fiercely ambitious, with a no-nonsense attitude that drives her work. She’s not particularly interested in the anomalies themselves but rather in the challenge they present. For her, the Foundation represents the pinnacle of medical innovation, a place where cutting-edge procedures and experimental medicine can thrive, often without the constraints found in the civilian medical world.

Her primary goal is to make the Foundation's medical department more efficient, safer for personnel, and less prone to fatal errors. She believes that the well-being of Foundation staff, agents, researchers, and other personnel, should be the highest priority, as they are the ones on the front lines protecting humanity. Kennedy often butts heads with other departments, pushing for better equipment, more funding, and advanced training for medical staff, emphasizing that saving the lives of personnel ultimately strengthens the Foundation’s operations.

Legacy and Aspirations
Kennedy dreams of restructuring the Foundation’s medical protocols to minimize the loss of human life during containment breaches and other high-risk operations. She envisions a future where the medical wing is equipped with the latest technologies, enhanced procedures, and elite personnel who can operate in the most extreme conditions. Though she respects the need to contain anomalies, her primary loyalty lies with the people who risk their lives every day for the Foundation’s mission.

Her ultimate goal is to rise through the ranks and eventually lead the Foundation’s medical division, bringing about a new era of efficiency and effectiveness. She believes that with better medical care, the Foundation can become an unstoppable force, maintaining control over the world’s most dangerous anomalies while safeguarding its own.

For Kennedy, every injury treated is a step closer to perfecting the system—a relentless pursuit of improvement that never wavers. While she may not care much for the anomalies themselves, she sees every challenge as an opportunity to refine her skills and, in doing so, make the Foundation a safer place for those who serve it.

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+ Major Support

I see you online quite often, and you’re such an amazing senior doctor. Your actions speak louder than your words. You’re always professional and committed to helping people.

You’re Consultant material, and I wish you the best!

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
IMG_0071.png
I usually give the benefit of the doubt whenever it comes to things like possible AI use in writing.

I looked at Pirate’s response, and it piqued my interest. Something was off about your lore, so I decided to look again and compare.

I ran it through a known reputable AI detector, and it appears that you either:

A. Randomly changed writing style near the end
B. Wrapped your existing writing with AI to fill in the gaps and flesh it out a bit more
or C. Used AI to write it all.

I hate to say this, but looking at the contrast between the other sections of this application and the lore section, it looks like you used AI to fill in the gaps.

Of course, detectors are very wrong and inaccurate. For one, Pirate got 100%, while I got 50%. Second of all, I saw you tonight writing your application while you were in Medbay (you told me about it).

An AI checker isn’t accurate, nor is it assuming that you’d write in a different style randomly, but it sure does look like it.

I still believe you didn’t use AI. Please don't prove me wrong.

Feb 22, 2024
View attachment 17808
I usually give the benefit of the doubt whenever it comes to things like possible AI use in writing.

I looked at Pirate’s response, and it piqued my interest. Something was off about your lore, so I decided to look again and compare.

I ran it through a known reputable AI detector, and it appears that you either:

A. Randomly changed writing style near the end
B. Wrapped your existing writing with AI to fill in the gaps and flesh it out a bit more
or C. Used AI to write it all.

I hate to say this, but looking at the contrast between the other sections of this application and the lore section, it looks like you used AI to fill in the gaps.

Of course, detectors are very wrong and inaccurate. For one, Pirate got 100%, while I got 50%. Second of all, I saw you tonight writing your application while you were in Medbay (you told me about it).

An AI checker isn’t accurate, nor is it assuming that you’d write in a different style randomly, but it sure does look like it.

I still believe you didn’t use AI. Please don't prove me wrong.
50 is not 100, and btw instead of taking in the criticism, since its clearly AI if you go through it, you decide to find something to attack me with, which is just not needed, btw its not that i really changed the style, the writing of the lore was spent across a few days, so it might look differently, and please prove me that its either my app or pull a 100% on the checker, all writing will show an AI presence, since AI is literally designed to look like a human made it, i am not going to respond to this anymore as i do not want the argument, if you have any other stuff to say please do so in discord,as to not flood this post

Edit: rechecked it with another checker

1724995325603.png

clovecigarettes

Aug 17, 2024
-Support
Do better then using AI, aside from that i did not really see any RP from you
View attachment 17807
Hello! I used AI to clean it up and space it out so it wasn't too hard on the eyes, I will paste my rough draft below and you can check that too if you wish!(EDIT: I notice that you only reply to UK applications, maybe the reason you don't see me is because we aren't on the same server? Feel free to correct me if wrong but I am pretty active)

Coming from a family of perfectionist doctors in the big city of Boston Massachusetts, Kennedy Wilson excelled in school after being pushed hard by her family. She constantly drove herself to do bigger and better things. She attended Harvard Medical and specialized in emergency and tactical medicine, a dream for high-pressure situations. The foundation noticed her while managing a mass casualty situation in a small town where they were located, later she was recruited and faced challenges within the foundation’s medical bay, testing her skills. She took her job seriously and was incredibly ambitious in her work, while not caring about SCP's she did care about the lives that were at stake within the foundation. While maybe she wasn't able to do much in the civilian world, perhaps the foundation was the edge she needed to change medical history. It was drilled into her head when she first arrived, “You are to take care of site staff” and that is what she has done ever since. The people working at the foundation are the front lines, the only thing standing between the civilian world and a dystopian apocalypse. She believes that more funding and better training for the doctors, the people meant to be taking care of everyone here, is of the utmost importance but is denied at every turn. All she wants is to be able to cut the losses, especially during containment breaches and other high-stakes situations. She wants the medbay to have all of the resources it needs to be able to handle any situations that may come its way. She wants to rise through the ranks and lead the medical team to greatness. Every healed injury and every cured sickness is just steps closer to perfecting the foundation, she wants to improve, not just herself but everything around her, she wants everyone to be safe.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2024
Hello! I used AI to clean it up and space it out so it wasn't too hard on the eyes, I will paste my rough draft below and you can check that too if you wish!

Coming from a family of perfectionist doctors in the big city of Boston Massachusetts, Kennedy Wilson excelled in school after being pushed hard by her family. She constantly drove herself to do bigger and better things. She attended Harvard Medical and specialized in emergency and tactical medicine, a dream for high-pressure situations. The foundation noticed her while managing a mass casualty situation in a small town where they were located, later she was recruited and faced challenges within the foundation’s medical bay, testing her skills. She took her job seriously and was incredibly ambitious in her work, while not caring about SCP's she did care about the lives that were at stake within the foundation. While maybe she wasn't able to do much in the civilian world, perhaps the foundation was the edge she needed to change medical history. It was drilled into her head when she first arrived, “You are to take care of site staff” and that is what she has done ever since. The people working at the foundation are the front lines, the only thing standing between the civilian world and a dystopian apocalypse. She believes that more funding and better training for the doctors, the people meant to be taking care of everyone here, is of the utmost importance but is denied at every turn. All she wants is to be able to cut the losses, especially during containment breaches and other high-stakes situations. She wants the medbay to have all of the resources it needs to be able to handle any situations that may come its way. She wants to rise through the ranks and lead the medical team to greatness. Every healed injury and every cured sickness is just steps closer to perfecting the foundation, she wants to improve, not just herself but everything around her, she wants everyone to be safe.
lovely lore ngl, even if its rough on the eyes, its yours, its an actual story you came up with, AI just sucks the soul out of a lore in my opinion, good luck and thanks for clearfying

Edit: good luck man, happy we can end this on better terms

• Love
Reactions: clovecigarettes
Feb 22, 2024
Hello! I used AI to clean it up and space it out so it wasn't too hard on the eyes, I will paste my rough draft below and you can check that too if you wish!(EDIT: I notice that you only reply to UK applications, maybe the reason you don't see me is because we aren't on the same server? Feel free to correct me if wrong but I am pretty active)

btw yeah, i saw the US as UK for some reason, but i deleted it lol

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
50 is not 100, and by the way instead of taking in the criticism, since its clearly AI if you go through it, you decide to find something to attack me with, which is just not needed, btw its not that i really changed the style, the writing of the lore was spento t across a few days, so it might look differently, and please prove me that its either my app or pull a 100% on the checker, all writing will show an AI presence, since AI is literally designed to look like a human made it, i am not going to respond to this anymore as i do not want the argument, if you have any other stuff to say please do so in discord,as to not flood this post

Edit: rechecked it with another checker

View attachment 17809
I wasn't attacking you I was evaluating if she had used AI or not. I quite literally have no idea what this response was even about.

Arlos56

Aug 4, 2024

+SUPPORT

best doctor I’ve seen in a while. She is very active and great at her job

Always great being around and would be a great addition to the medical team(I won’t forget the bomb)​

Last edited:

Michigan_Man

Aug 26, 2024
+Support
Always a blast to be around and brightens many other people's days including mine.
I have never seen someone play more in character than Kennedy Wilson, flushing out the tiniest details and rolling with anything chucked at her(I will never forget the Ethics bomb).
Over all she is a wonder person who is greatly qualified for this position.

Weebe San

Aug 10, 2024
+Support

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant? While the answer could’ve been more punctuated it does provide a good motive for applying for medical. Since medical has a medical license to progress and usually a fair number of procedures and regulations from consent to logging that makes it a necessity. Someone who understands this which you have showcased firsthand from what I’ve seen but also from your experience in achieving Senior Doctor shows that. I do not doubt that you’d make a good trainer with the friendly personality you possess.

Secondly, you mentioned the friends you’ve made not only in medical but in other subbranches. While I cannot speak for medical friendships apart from always seeing you with other medics, I can attest to your relations with other departments such as RSD. Within the Research Department, you are well known and liked by many judging by the tests I’ve seen you part of as a medical liaison, including those I’ve invited you to. Making friends and having connections with others from different departments is a valuable asset for all CL4 personnel. I've worked closely with Consultant Kowaru and John so I hope to see the same from you should this application be accepted.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant? This was a wonderful response both from your preparedness to know and to take on more responsibility within medical but also from mentoring and helping guide others through the right path. I find this part very valuable because the way we correct and help others determines to a high degree their interest in the Department as CL4 but also CL3 are role models for the new CL1 personnel. In this case, you’ve done a great job in explaining what makes you suitable for Medical Consultant.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: This reminds me of my days on WW2 rp & Starwars RP as a medic. While I won’t specify where, it does bring me joy reading this because of the experiences that medical have on these kinds of servers. While SCP RP is both Combat and RP down the middle during moments of downtime or just in the moment, we sometimes must perform field surgeries or some quick medical rp to fix someone’s wounds. While I’ll have to take your word and do believe you in your statement that you were able to do it alone goes to prove your experience and depth it goes to elevate the experience of the rp. Going to medical to get cured of a sinus infection or as I often say “Ebola” is good rp, the rp of surgeries that involve medical terminology take the cake for the rp potential you can get on a gmod server. Overall wonderful response Kennedy.

What are the responsibilities of the medical consultant in RP? My thoughts on this part are the same as What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant? in terms of content and importance. These are all major points to a consultant and from what I’ve seen you understand and more importantly stated them here. This brings about confidence in someone who reads it and has seen you perform. I’m certain should you receive this position you’d do great in it.

My overall thoughts are that you’d make a great consultant from what I’ve seen and interacted with you in game. Secondly, the application you’ve made here excluding the lore which I don’t comment on in applications I respond to is great, I already mentioned the big parts in my paragraphs above, but you put your heart into this. You’re a great person to work with and you’re extremely active on the server.
The only advice I could give you is to work on your writing skills and not utilize AI to fix your grammar or to revitalize an application; I’d recommend Grammarly because you’re able to get options to switch out or correct something compared to an AI that’ll strip personality or make it too perfect. Also as a consultant there's a heavy amount of writing sometimes when you're working on projects especially with research as I've experienced with both your Deputy Director and Consultants. Good Luck Kennedy and I hope to see you as a consultant

-Executive Researcher Will 'Weebe' San

Pawzz

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 30, 2024
From the Office of Charlie 'Pawz' Day

Regarding Medical Consultant Applicant - "Kennedy Wilson"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Medical Consultant.

After some conversation with medical leadership we have elected to deny your application. Please contact me via email (pawsitive on discord) if you wish to inquire on the reasons. You may reapply in two weeks.

- Department Director Charlie 'Pawz' Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.