[US] Kenny`s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022
Your in-game name: Kenny "Moonlight"

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:568293454

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199096852636/

Date of ban: 23.08.2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked Bans | Toxicity

Who banned you: Henry "Gambler" Tayor

Ban length?: 4 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA, as I were only visiting. I normally play UK.

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not be toxic anymore / try to Improve my self, I already had planned to do so, and I am really sorry for what I said to the NU7 PVT on the US Server.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yeah quiet a number of warns, but I dont know how many Bans tbh.

Why should you be unbanned: I just want to play together with some friends and Like I said I reacted on a wrong way, and for all of my warning and bans, I have talked to some staff member I told them I am sorry from the bottom of my heart I am sorry about my behavior, I am working on my self, and Ill be a better person in the future and Ill never be toxic again to people who are playing.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Normaly when I am about to be like Toxic, or when I really want to do shit, I normaly go AFK and take a short break and watch youtube. Thats like my way. Obv if I am in a RP situiation I will end the Situation first, and then like idk do something else for a period of time. But as I said I really try to behave and not be like the past.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Cuz I normally play together with friends on the server which is pretty nice, due to the fact I like to play SCPRP. Most likely its a very great and nice experience to play on the sever, as you can make new friends, meet new ppl and its just fun, and sometimes relaxing to play SCPRP together with friends.

Tayor Doctor Man

Jul 29, 2022

Complaint Response

Hello Kenny, thank you for taking the time to make a complaint.
You were banned for four weeks and four days, the four weeks coming from the stacked bans, and the three days coming from the toxicity.
Me, and an admin+ both agreed on this ban time. I found this suitable and gave the ban, this followed our punishment guidelines exactly, I don't think you should be unbanned but instead have your ban reduced to two weeks so that you have less to wait but still time to think about what you did and improve upon mistakes.
Regards, Tayor
Head Moderator

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022

Complaint Response

Hello Kenny, thank you for taking the time to make a complaint.
You were banned for four weeks and four days, the four weeks coming from the stacked bans, and the three days coming from the toxicity.
Me, and an admin+ both agreed on this ban time. I found this suitable and gave the ban, this followed our punishment guidelines exactly, I don't think you should be unbanned but instead have your ban reduced to two weeks so that you have less to wait but still time to think about what you did and improve upon mistakes.
Regards, Tayor
Head Moderator

Okay... hold on. You said you agree with a ban reduce to 2 weeks right? but why did you ban me for the full time you could give me than? Like I mean I dont understand...

Tayor Doctor Man

Jul 29, 2022
Okay... hold on. You said you agree with a ban reduced to 2 weeks right? but why did you ban me for the full time you could give me then? Like I mean I don't understand...

At the time, I was following the punishment guidelines. Now, with a bit of a read and a thought about it, I feel that it can be reduced to two weeks without too much hassle.

As long as you follow the promises that you made in this ban appeal and do not get banned for anything related to toxicity, I feel that it would be somewhat appropriate and you should somewhat consider yourself lucky for me offering the reduction without too much hassle or back and forth. However, the ultimate decision is made by SL/SSL

Last edited:

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Supergoalie8 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I am denying this appeal due to the amount of punishments you have on record, but will respect that you seem to be sincerely apologetic and reduce the ban by a week.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.