Your in-game name: King "Crusader" II

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199139208144/home

Your steam community link: N/A

Date of ban: 5/21/23

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Minor Glitching

Who banned you: Ryan "Cinncinatus"

Ban length?: 5 Days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): 1.22 Bug/Script Abuse - Don’t hack, script, or abuse glitches. Don’t do anything that can be seen as giving you an unfair advantage over other players

What will you do to stop this from happening again: It's clear that i will no longer run while cuffed. [Didn't know till i was told in sit]
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Only warns.

Why should you be unbanned: To be honest. It's all up to the people looking at this appeal. I believe i should be unbanned because me and my friend were just goofing off and having fun. He called a sit to have a admin tell me that running while cuffed is a no no. He didn't even want me banned. just verbally warned. but i got a 5 day ban instead. it's alright i bare no hatred or resentment towards the staff. they just be doin their job.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: read the rules and ask staff if any clarification is needed. And if i want to be goofy do it at appropiate times.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
It's a great community. I've made lots of friends on here and i'd like to continue to make more. good RP and even goofy little shenanigans. it makes it enjoyable. and as a tech expert main i must repair all doors OORAH

Last edited:

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Hello @KingCrusader911 ,
I am going to leave my side of the story here. The sit started off with an IA ambassador by the name of Brillum for a report on someone abusing cuffs. When I had brought Brillium he explained that he was trying to drag you so that he could jail you but you were moving in a way that would force him to stop dragging you. He added that this was minor glitching, which at the time I wasn't too sure about it being minor glitching but I was told by a super admin that it was minor glitching, and that you should be punished for abusing this. I then explained the situation to you, checked your past warnings and saw you had a previous warning for minor glitching, and banned you for minor glitching , which is five days.

Good luck with your ban appeal!
Ryan.

Last edited:

KingCrusader911

Mar 5, 2023
Hello @KingCrusader911 ,
I am going to leave my side of the story here. The sit started off with an IA ambassador by the name of Brillum for a report on someone abusing cuffs. When I had brought Brillium he explained that he was trying to drag you so that he could jail you but you were moving in a way that would force him to stop dragging you. He added that this was minor glitching, which at the time I wasn't too sure about it being minor glitching but I was told by a super admin that it was minor glitching, and that you should be punished for abusing this. I then explained the situation to you, checked your past warnings and saw you had a previous warning for minor glitching, and banned you for minor glitching , which is five days.

Good luck with your ban appeal!
Ryan.
thanks homie. keep up the good work!

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi King "Crusader" II,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Whilst your ban has expired, the ban was a legitimate ban and will remain on your account history.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.