[US] KingOfCommon's Executive Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfCommon

Oct 21, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:593756967
Discord name: kingofcommon
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have 18 days' worth of playtime and started playing back in late September.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): King "Schitzo" Common (F), "King" (GOC)
Civilian name: KingOCommon
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF NU-7 LT (Holding)
- CI-B (Held)
-UNGOC SPC (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-I have received 3 warnings in the past, 1 for RDM, 1 for Pac Abuse, and 1 for FailRP. I have since improved and joined the staff team.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I am applying for the Executive Researcher role as it is a senior position in the research department that would allow me to be more involved with more research RP and Events which I find to be one of the most interesting RP communities on the server. I'm also eager to enhance my experience in a CL4 position, making the Executive Researcher position an ideal position for me to obtain
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I think I'd be a good fit for the Executive Researcher role because I understand a lot of the rules and policies related to research RP, such as how sampling works and the permissions needed. I'm usually online later than many other Executive Researchers and my schedule's flexible, so I can pitch in when others might not be around. I'm also eager to support others in enhancing their research RP skills too.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-At the time this document was written I believe I have 5-6 excellent graded documents. I think an excellent document stands out for the quality of its information, how well it's formatted, and the attention given to its detail. It's crucial for documents to follow the given format and include care and explanations to illustrate what's being conveyed. Correct spelling and grammar are also important in presenting a professional look. Additionally, the testing process holds significance, an excellent document can still be bad if the test's purpose is not a good one, such as the outcome of taking 3 candies from SCP-330, or seeing what happens if a Dclass touches SCP-457.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Executives have the task of supporting junior members of the research department, aiding them with questions, looking over documents, and assisting them through their research tests. They play a crucial role in exploring SCPs that require CL4 access. Given their position, they serve as sources of knowledge and role models, requiring them to maintain responsible and professional conduct.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Born in 1975, Dr. King Common showcased intelligence early on, gaining a scholarship to a prestigious science academy. Upon completing his doctoral studies in anomalous physics, he gained the SCP Foundation's attention through early research into extradimensional anomalies.

Joining as a junior researcher within the Foundation, Dr. King quickly set himself apart from others with a series of scientific tests and a unique approach to anomalous occurrences. His initial testing centered on Type-Green entities, specialized with their reality-altering traits. His groundbreaking research into these entities not only propelled his career but also facilitated more extensive experiments involving reality-bending.

I enjoy doing RP with reality benders like TG's as every person that plays them while having the same powers, acts their personality differently making it as if you are researching a brand new SCP every time, I also have test ideas for less explored SCP's like 079 adding new RP to the server. I also have a great ability to improvise making it very easy to participate in events and work with GMs trying to do SCP events.

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+Support
Active
Staff

Well-made application.
I see him on research a lot.

Common is one of those people who everyone knows and says hi to when he joins. He improves the overall environment and is fun to be around. I see no reason to deny him of the role considering these things.

"Peebus"

Jul 28, 2022
+support
dedicated member to research
Knows his stuff
Will be very beneficial to the research team overall

JohnCSmith

Dec 5, 2022
+Support
Good leadership
Funny roleplayer
Goofy guy, but also strict when the time calls for it

Lunaria

Nov 24, 2022
| Application Elevated |

G'day KingofCommon,

You're application has been elevated to an interview with the Research Directorate team.
Please contact either myself or Darby at your earliest convivence to schedule an interview.
We thank for the time and effort that you have put into you application. We hope to hear from you shortly.1702345403757.png

Status
Not open for further replies.