[US] KingOfCommon's Executive Researcher Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfCommon

Oct 21, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:593756967
Discord name: KingOfCommon
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been on Civil Networks SCP RP for about 2 months and have about 2 weeks' worth of hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): King "Schizo" Common (MTF/F), King "Crossfire" Common (CI)
Civilian name: KingOCommon
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 CSG (Holding), CI-B (Held), Sr Agent (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have received a Pac Abuse warning for making my character bigger than the allowed size, I have received an rdm warning for killing another dclass while on dclass and not using the fearrp rules correctly, and I have received an RDM/Failrp warning for killing a dclass who was dispensing items without seeing his keycard
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I am applying for Executive Researcher because I enjoy researching RP and Events and I want to contribute more to them I would also like to gain more CL4 experience and I thought Exec. Researcher would be a good place to do that.

-

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I believe I am suitable for Executive Researcher because I know most of the rules and policies surrounding research RP (like sampling policies and permission requirements) I am on later more consistently than most Executive Researchers and I have a flexible schedule that allows me to help out when others may not be available, and I am eager to help others improve their research RP

-

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? At the time of this application, I believe I have written 4 Excellent-graded documents. I believe what makes a document excellent is the information it conveys, the format and grammar of the doc, and the care put into the RP. documents that use the format provided and show images as well as descriptions of what is happening are important in excellent documents. Proper spelling and grammar are also important as it helps convey professionalism in the reader's mind. Also, the testing itself is important, you can have a document that is well written but if the test is just what happens when you take 3 candies from SCP-330 it is not a good test.

-

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: In RP the responsibilities of Executives are to assist lower-ranking members of the research department in conducting their research and help them with any questions they have. Executives are also important in conducting research on more secretive SCPs that require CL4 access. They are also looked up to for information and as role models so they need to act responsibly at all times

-

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Dr. King Common, born in 1975, demonstrated exceptional intellect from a young age, earning a scholarship to a prestigious science academy. After completing his doctorate in anomalous physics, he caught the attention of the SCP Foundation for his groundbreaking research in extradimensional anomalies.

Dr. King's journey within the Foundation began as a junior researcher, where he quickly distinguished himself with a unique blend of scientific expertise and an intuitive understanding of anomalous phenomena. His early work focused on the study of Type-Green entities, a class of entities with reality-altering properties. His breakthroughs in the study of the entities helped earn him a promotion and allowed him to do more in-depth testing with reality benders.

The type of RP and Storylines my character would be involved in would revolve a lot around reality bending and similar topics. With the newest introduction of SCP-8837, I think the RP has a lot of potential in the future

Last edited:

JohnCSmith

Dec 5, 2022
+ Support
Seen him active on research
Works well with others
Makes long and detailed documents

The Gypsy Bard

Apr 20, 2023
To: kcommon@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

tJSLfXQ.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings King,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has not been chosen to continue at this time. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position and encourage you to re-apply following a two-week span.

You may contact either myself (thegypysbard) for inquiries related to this decision.​

Status
Not open for further replies.