[US] Knight's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRE

Oct 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Fireball0079
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1,444,560 seconds (401 hours or 16 days)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF 0-1 SGT Knight
Chaos name (include your rank): Peetah (no rank)
Civilian name: [GT] Boofus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158062459
Discord ID (name#0000): MRE#0348
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I believe i have one naming convention warning from when i first started, because i was named Peter "Peetah" Griffin
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes (i used to admin a Secret Lab server for a while and an Unturned server)
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-4
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: To increase player satisfaction within the server with faster assistance with staff issues (more staff=faster response). I also wish to be able to assist the player base and serve them, so everyone who plays by the rules enjoys their time on the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Im very good at dealing with complicated and stressful situations and can come to fair and conclusive judgements, while also making sure to respect any parties involved with a situation. What makes me special is my calm collectedness, respectfulness, and Moderator/Admin Experience on other servers. I am also very active and dedicated to this server (This is my first rp server and i have sunk well over 400 hours into it) and loyal to those whom i work with.

If their is something i should touch base on more or could improve, I'd love to hear feedback!

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
+ Support
+ Active
+ Good Interactions.

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ Support
+ Would make an Excellent Moderator
+ Good Interactions
+ Overall Friendly and fun to work with

Boggers

Dec 2, 2022
+SUPPORT
Active
Solid answers to the questions

I don’t have many interactions with you from what I can remember… only down side is you lack GMOD staffing experience. Im assuming it’s a different ball park in comparison unturned or scp secret labatory but we all start somewhere

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
+/- Support leaning on +Support

+Good interactions
+Good amount of playtime

+Previous experience

- Badly written application/hard to read

- Short application

Overall if I didn't know you and had interacted with you beforehand I would of -Supported this right away as your application is the barest of barebones. I know you can do better as I have seen your work in Omega 1 and you have a capability to be a great staff member, but I think you could stand to rework your application by a lot.

-Add some formatting to it is easier to read
-Add some colour
-Add more to each response, show us who you are and why we want you

Again,
I think you'd be an amazing staff member, but your application leaves a lot to be desired.

Good luck in the end!

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi MRE,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.