What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Consultant [Holding], CI-B [Held], E-11 SGT [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
I am applying to the Director of Medicine, because within my time as a consultant I saw many changes that I believe should have been made, but were only enforceable by the director of medicine. For example, me and many other consultants during the training of new medical trainee’s saw that the current training tape was outdated, and should be updated. We made a new tape, but it required the Director of Medicine to approve it before we could fully use it. I am also applying for the Director of Medicine because I would like to see the medical department grow and expand, and become better than it currently is. Since I started playing the server, I have mained medical, and have enjoyed each time I have been on the role. Through this, I have grown to be very in favor of the medical department, and would like to be an influence within the department to allow medical staff more options to do in the future through plans I have as the DoM, and ensure that all medical staff are doing their role properly. I believe that the next logical step in the journey within the medical department is to become the Director of Medicine at this step, and I am applying because I want to see the medical department become better and stronger than it is currently.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:

I believe that I am suitable for the Director of Medicine through the progress that I have shown as being a consultant. While I have not held the role for the longest period of time, I have still put my full effort into doing my best while on the job. While being a consultant, I worked with other consultants to create a new training tape that covers all the topics required in the medical test, while not approved yet it is a good step to ensuring that trainee’s are trained properly. I have also received the Foundation Service Commendation medal while in my time as a consultant, from O5-3 due to the contributions I made for a medical project we had. I believe that through my time as a consultant, I have learned what the Director of Medicine is supposed to do, and that I am able to fill that role and responsibilities that are required.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
Assigning Consultants to medical projects, Ensuring the medical department is being run correctly, Punishing medical staff who do wrong, Speaking with other departments heads, updating policies, training new consultants, and the regular medical tasks.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After applying to be a consultant, Kowaru knew his next step was to become the director of medicine. Through working on projects and training new medical staff, it's now his time. He wants to take care of a lot of the issues he found within the medical department, create new initiatives to have more people wanting to apply to consultants, and give more things for current consultants to do. The next steps are to make the medical department the best there is, and to improve and keep improving.