Character name(s):
Kowaru Nagisa - Foundation
Ramiel - CI

Civilian name: Shikanoko noko

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received one verbal warning, for killing a D-Class during a CI raid.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I am applying for Medical Consultant, because I would like to experience more advanced RP, and to have more responsibilities within the medical department. Since I have joined the server, I have mainly played medical based roles, and have found them to be the most enjoyable. I feel like I have been doing well with some minor hiccups during my time as a medical staff, and becoming a medical consultant is the next step up outside of Sr. Doctor, and Combat Medic. I would also like to train new people who play the medical roles, as I believe they are a great experience to learn a lot about the RP and foundation.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I am very willing to learn, and enjoy spending time playing medical personnel. During my time as a Sr. Doctor and Combat Medic, I have learned a lot about different topics and situations that require medical personnel, and believe that through these experiences I am versed within the base medical procedures and requirements needed of Sr. Doctors, and can perform them usually without issue. During this time when I have been playing as Sr. Doctor and Combat Medic, I have encountered a lot of trainee's and doctors who need a little help as they are newer to the medical department. I was able to help most people who came to me with issues, and I believe that I am capable of helping those who need help. I thoroughly enjoy playing as a Sr. Doctor and Combat Medic, and I believe that the time I have spent playing these roles have prepared me to step up to the next role within the medical department.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

The in-game medical procedure I will explain is the Psych Evaluation of a D-Class member. First, ensure that a combative personnel is within the room during the evaluation, and ensure that all personnel that are not required to be in the room, are not in the room. Once the room is clear, introduce yourself to the D-Class, and let them know that anything said within this room stays inside of this room. Ensure that they feel safe while they are talking, by letting them know they can say anything. Next, Get all basic required information, Patient name, Age, and the reason for the evaluation. Next, ask basic check up questions, how they feel on a daily basis, and how they feel about others. Start the conversation small and light hear-ted, before the real questions start. Talk about their relationships after, as the negative effects of a breakup, or losing a friend can put a strain on their mental health. Once relationship's are established, ask about their mental health, ensuring that no per-existing conditions are missed in terms of mental effects. Once these questions are all asked, ask them to rate certain statements on a scale. From 1-5, and tally up their total. Once all previous parts are done, talk to the D-Class as a person. Ask them what happened to cause this Psych Evaluation, ask them what they feel the future holds for them after, talk to them and make sure that they are not going to experience any long-term effects from the experience that they felt. If needed, prescribe medications, or request follow ups. Review the patient's answers, and from their responses determine a plan of action so that they can feel better in the future, and if any action needs to be taken such as restricted testing, isolation, etc.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

The main responsibilities of Medical Consultant's within RP to my understanding are, To teach newer medical staff the way in which medical based role-play is handled. To Give Medical License Exams to trainees who are of level 10 in support. To give welfare checks to SCP's, to ensure they are not going insane in their cells. To ensure all medical personnel are doing right by their code of ethics, and ensuring that medical staff know how to perform the duties they are tasked with. They are also tasked with ensuring proper procedures are taken when a new medical procedure is put out and spreading the word of changes, as well as overseeing the medical department when the Director is not on site.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
[SEELE>FOUNDATION]

[INFO]
We have a transfer for you today, one of our own is coming to join. Subject Kowaru Nagisa has been a medic at Site-[REDACTED] for a while now, and is being transferred to Site-65. Through learning here, we believe that he will be a good fit for Site-65. Be warned, at times subject Kowaru Nagisa has been known to ensure healing regardless of issues, disregarding current events to ensure others are healed.

[Subject Report]
Subject Kowaru Nagisa has been known as the semi-serious personnel at Site-[REDACTED], ensuring that all medical responsibilities are taken care of, while messing around in an innocent way. However, during times of crisis, Subject Kowaru Nagisa knows the seriousness of the situation, and seizes all chicanery to ensure proper protocol is being followed. We call Kowaru Nagisa the “17th Angel” because he [REDACTED]. However, for all purposes to be known to the public, we call him the “17th Angel” because he heals all those afflicted in pain, regardless of if the pain is physical or mental. Subject Kowaru Nagisa will attempt to reach the top of his selected regiment, always aiming to become the best and to learn at all times.

[FOUNDATION>SEELE]
RE: Subject Kowaru Nagisa Transfer

Since Kowaru Nagisa’s transfer, he started off at D-Block, and worked his way up to medical. At first he did not know what he was doing, but he now has a firm grasp on the medical procedures required at Site-65. However, he has hit the blockage that requires voting to join the ranks of Medical Consultant. He is currently attempting to plead his case to the [REDACTED], but we now know what you mean when he reaches for the top. We believe that he will keep his ethics up, and some day achieve the top position within the medical department. We can only watch and see what he will do next.

Regards,
[REDACTED]

Pawzz

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 30, 2024
From the Office of Charlie 'Pawz' Day

Regarding Medical ConsultantApplicant - "Kowaru Nagisa"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Medical Consultant.

After some conversation with medical leadership we have elected to approve your application. Please contact me via email (discord, pawsitive) at your earliest connivence to proceed further.

- Department Director Charlie 'Pawz' Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.