US Leo Smith "Escapist" ECA Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Smith "Escapist"

Jan 3, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:561336351
Discord name: stc_0
For how long have you played on CG SCP: a year
In what country are you located?: United states.
Time zone: Est
Character name(s):Leo Smith "Escapist"
Civilian name: Leo "Pentagon"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Ci-A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes multiple but more warnings than bans due to the lack of me being careless at the time.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I feel as which I can enforce Legal Codex better than most people can and I also want to mention that while on such a important job I can and will do my very best to ensure satisfactory work upon those who do not wish to follow rules.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: Rule keeping, Helping those in trouble, Being of use in dire situations, Overlooking and protecting the foundation of rule breakers, Being a role model in placement of the ECM and enforcing there rules upon the foundation.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what story lines they would be involved in: While I did like camping and going deep into the forest, I stumbled upon what seemed to be a gated fence. While asking some of the guards where I was they ensured that I stay away from this military base and don't come as close as I did that day. The next morning I went back asking to know more of this military base since I had heard strange noises coming from the vents up the hill. They kidnapped me... Threw me into a cell and locked me up. They insisted that this was for the greater good of humanity. *Gets Classed A'ed* I wake up and was greeted by people Whom I know nothing about, Shocked in a hurry wondering where I was, I was offered a job and a proposal. Defend D block. As told without question the big Guards I hurried and took a test after studying. Keep in mind I am still scared and shocked but with people with guns all around me i didn't want to seem out of place. *3 weeks later* Update I am now officially a sergeant and was greeted an opportunity of my life. A PROMOTION. They were explaining to me that such a job comes with expectations that i have to live up to and that I would be on trial for 2 weeks before a final decision I am now awaiting approval to start my trial. ???

Last edited:

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
Neutral

I highly recommend getting a junior CL4 position before applying for ECA. Easiest ones you could go for is special agent or something. Good luck though.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Leo!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately Denied.

After Committee Vote.

You may re-apply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.