[US] Les Claypool / Leaf Ericson GM Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Ericson

Aug 17, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): demonitizer
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: A month and some change
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Previously Sr Researcher Les Claypool/Currently Sr Researcher Leaf Ericson
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Bootsy Collins
Steam ID: 76561198177938654
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: US SCP Server
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received one RDM warning for killing an officer in security sector besides that to my knowledge I have no other warnings.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- As someone with a hobby in ttrpgs I'm well versed in not only acting out roleplay scenarios but I have experience running serious roleplay, Not only that I've been roleplaying as a hobby online since the google+ Days.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Around 6hrs really depends on what I have planned if I do have to leave I will make sure to communicate in advanced

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-I would like to be gamemaster because I believe I can create quality content that will be appreciated and enjoyed by the whole community. With my focus being on Engaging, Fun, and unique content that involves all members of the foundation, I personally have been trying to run "events" before I knew about the gamemasters this is the next step for me in being able to deliver unique content to the people around me, my overall goal is to excite interest in the server its self I have met and made friends while on here and hopefully by making cool events I an draw in or keep new players.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-Two things come to mind, I want to focus most of my time that I spend on the server either developing my ideas or helping others develop there's so that I can increase the amount of high quality events and interactions that happen on the server noticeably, Secondly I feel like I'm a very well liked and appreciated member of the community many of the other members of the facility have suggested I put in my application due to my creative nature, and ability to deliver compelling roleplay. and lastly I feel like as someone that reads through the SCP wiki I'm able to bring in unique lore friendly ideas that not many people know about.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Event NamesEvent Descriptions
"Collectors Edition"A strange man has given clues to the Chaos Insurgency about a supposed anomalous tool all he has left is a set of clues to find the pieces of the said object seems like its time for the ci to head out on a treasure hunt!
"The Official Foundation Hide and Seek League" Site command would like to try a non traditional training method to improve MTFs skills in locating hidden intruders they've decided to couple this with a way for site staff to relax a little through a site wide game of hide and seek.
"The Smiling Salesman"A strange man with a large smile has suddenly appeared in the foundation and promises to sell to whoever and sell them whatever when a researcher jokingly lets a D-class ask for "a freedom" the d class is taken to the surface instantly disappears. Things only devolve from there from asking for strange prices to arming the SCPs he wont stop till he has made his sales quota.
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
During a routine patrol of the surface intel found something quite strange in the town of Pinewood, the circus? Herman fullers circus of the disquieted has made its way to Pinewood for an absolutely astounding and strange performance, Wanna try the worlds best cotton candy, see the invincible man, Behold the horrors and wonders this world has to offer! With all of the anomalies in the show and throughout the circus grounds this poses a direct threat to foundation secrecy Herman Fuller won’t go down without a fight for as wise man once said the show must go on.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
"Party Fowl"
Lying in wait the 0-1 team has been told this probably gonna go south and if it does they will be there to flush out the clowns and clear out the circus heavily armored and ready to fight 0-1 is on standby for when things inevitably devolve into bullets and blood and if nothing ever goes wrong there are always the clown spies trying to steal anomalies they can help take down.

A-1:
"Back to Business"
Not only has a magical circus simply appeared but the site staff have started going to surface just to watch some circus this is really staring to cause problems in the foundation and the 05 needs it to stop they have given the A-1 the task of guarding any entrances to the circus and detain those who try to go to see the show.

Nu-7:
"Show Stopers"
When the command came in NU-7 had one goal, Make sure the show does not go on, Now with the strong civilian presence they cant simply go in guns blazing they will have to work together with intel to some how remove the civilian safely or end the show with out any one seeing.

E-11:
"Museum Cops"
Strange staff have been trying to get into HCZ they tell to many jokes and you swear they are wearing makeup lets just hope that they don't have ulterior motives to snag and bag some of the foundations anomaly's and if they are hopefully e-11 will be able to keep them from taking said anomalies.
CI:
"The Peanut Gallery"
Quickly Discovering a flyer outside there base the CI now there is a split within the Chaos Insurgency's ranks some people wan to simply enjoy the wonder and splendor of the full show on the other hand some folks want to obtain and use the anomalies for there own use hopefully they can come to a decision quickly because the circus is only here for one day.

Foundation Staff:
"The Audience"
With the small population of pinewood Herman Fuller needs patrons from somewhere and that somewhere is the foundation. Throughout the foundation strange doors that lead right to the ticket line have been appearing with members of the circus promoting it throughout the halls. will the average gensec or researcher go in or will they uphold there duty even in the face of infinite wonder?

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Massive support

I have worked with Les Claypool for a while now and he's a pretty cool guy, creative, and can help out with future events. You can tell by his app that he's dedicated to his work and will provide creative RP that the team is missing!

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+ Immense Support

Claypool has been an exemplary member of the community since I met him. His Role Playing abilities tower over many, and he has great influence within the masses. He will fit in wonderfully as part of the team.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
I don't have any opinion on this application at the moment, however:

Your second event isn't really an event. This can easily be done without a GM.

Can you elaborate on your first event?

Thanks

Leaf Ericson

Aug 17, 2022
I don't have any opinion on this application at the moment, however:

Your second event isn't really an event. This can easily be done without a GM.

Can you elaborate on your first event?

Thanks
Thank you very much for the feedback and here's the answers to your feedback,

I've personally tried to run the second event in the past and was contacted by a admin and asked to stop it due to it being not planned and needing a gm,

The first event would be a emulation of a collect-a-thon style game that pits the CI on find and assembling a incredibly powerful weapon with the pieces hidden around the map some throughout the facility ideally creating a situation where the ci are meant to work in close tandem with there deep covers to retrieve the pieces in the facility before the foundation themselves can find out what is going on.

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
+ Support
I have interacted with Les for a long time now and I know he is amazing with RP more one of the best in the server. I also know he is amazing at PAC. However, I know sometimes Les can edge at breaking the rules and (in my opinion) has tendencies to do before he thinks. I hope if he were to get this role he would be very professional and follow the rules as a GM. I do believe he has what it takes do to this. Les, I wish you the best of luck!

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Les Claypool

On behalf of the Event Team and the Game Master Team thank you for making an application to join the Game Master Team. As of right now I have decided to accept your application to become a Trial Game Master.

Please contact me in Discord or Teamspeak to proceed with the next step

Kind Regard
Event Team Supervisor Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.