[US] M. "Warcrime" Reeves Chief of Security Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warcrime Warrior

Mar 27, 2023
I'd like to preface this application to make anyone who reads it aware that it is proactive due to one of the current Chief's application for SI.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41853125
Discord name: Warcrime Warrior#1588
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Right at 330 hours
In what country are you located?: Texas, USA
Time zone: Central, GMT -5
Character name(s): Malcolm "Warcrime" Reeves
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

GSD Captain for roughly two and a half months.

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have been banned for LTAP once due to having killed someone before leaving for the night. It was a misunderstanding on my part regarding reality benders targeting people when they first hit the site.

-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?

In my tenure as GSD Captain I have strived for excellence, and aim to continue my career in GSD. I have made myself a conduit for information regarding GenSec to all personnel, not exclusive to GSD. I believe I have become the role model I set out to be, and would like to continue my path in any way that enables me to pursue my goals of General Security growing and developing to it's full potential. While I work on this now, becoming CoS would be a massive advantage in ensuring even the more senior ranks of GSD are working at full capacity and projecting the image we desire from leadership.

-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

I hold myself to standards I set before putting my foot in the door as a Captain, standards of communication, leadership, dedication and so on. Due to my prior experience with leading diverse teams of individuals I have a very fair grasp on how to ensure the things that need doing get seen to. With the experience I bring to this position I can make certain that the entire Division sees growth and positive change.

Concerning dedication, I have already dedicated myself and my time to making improvements to GSD in what capacity has been afforded to me by the excellent Chief's we have as of writing this. With more reach, I would be able to further my efforts in this vein, especially considering my passion for paperwork as out of the norm as it is.

Communication is the next value I would like to touch on here. I have made leaps and bounds in ensuring GSD has excellent and strong relations with other departments, namely IA. Due to the close proximity we work with each other, it is imperative we share goals with one another to be certain that the change we wish to manifest comes to fruition. Alongside GSD and IA, I make every attempt to keep RRT and MTF E-11 in tight knit communications for very similar reasons.

Cutting to the quick, I believe I hold every favorable trait one can ask for out of a Chief of Security, namely communication and leadership. Though I do not wish to come off as absolute and vein, I do believe if I am given the opportunity to serve General Security as their Chief it would be an excellent learning experience as well as a tool to teach others.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

The Chief of Security is expected to be professional at all times due to them being the figurehead of what is expected from GenSec, though especially Captains. It is their responsibility to provide clear and concise communications between their Captains, other divisions and GSD as a whole. This ability is called on constantly in a CoS, especially when holding a weekly meeting and ensuring relations with other Divisions in-between. Being able to not only tell someone they did something wrong but why it is wrong and offer alternatives is something glossed over but incredibly important when dealing with Captains and the like.

Developing existing and creating new documents for the division is another responsibility, generally aiding to the effort of improving GSD. These documents can range from the ever-important tryout documents and tests to a handbook that can be printed off and handed to a fresh Cadet to be used as a point of reference for any questions they might have right off the bat.

There are quite a few other responsibilities that fall into the OOC category rather than what is prompted by this question. Things such as being active in the Discord, making sure all of the Captains have any documentation they need in a simple repository and so on. Chiefs have a much larger OOC responsibility than Captains, so I feel it would be amiss to not mention a few of them here even if the template does not call for such.

-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Malcolm Reeves Personnel File 0-ORIGINAL

/> Welcome to the SCP Foundation personnel database. Please enter access credentials.

Username: ******* Password: *********
Identity confirmed. Welcome,

[ACCESSING FILE…COMPLETE]

Name: Malcolm Murdoch Reeves

Security Clearance: 4

Current Assignment: Site 65 General Security

Position: GENSEC Captain - RIOT RESPONSE TEAM B2

Former Position: GENSEC Sergeant - RIOT RESPONSE TEAM H5

Current Location: Site 65

Serial Number: 4454-█████

Profile: Specialization in squad assault weapons, squad tactics, small arms repair and maintenance.

Malcolm Reeves was born 04/03/██ to a small family in Texas and lived all of his adolescent life on his family's livestock farm.
Reeves entered military service at age 18 in year ████, exceeding expectations put on him throughout a lengthy career. He was party to five deployments in active or developing conflicts. His service record has been expunged from public record, per Dr. ██████. Access to copies of Reeves' service record are preserved on SCIPNET stipulant to level 4 clearance.

Following evaluations from Dr. ██████:...

01/19/██
M. Reeves is a very interesting individual. He has shortcomings, which I will address shortly, but is overall a very strong and suitable candidate for our security forces as requested by Mr. █████. While generally observed to be conservative with what he shares in the company of others, he is very colorful and insightful one on one. Malcolm seems to have a relatively tight grasp on his mental state and shows the acuity and aptitude that we expect and demand from faculty. That said, I have taken primary care over his file and will meet weekly or as needed. He has been prescribed three medications in order to stay grounded through turbulence that would otherwise trigger an episode, as well as to keep his blood pressure in check. Malcolm has asserted that he will by no means, even the insurance reimbursement, stop smoking. These things in mind and all considered, I am giving the green light on his processing. End log.

10/23/██
It is advised M. Reeves be moved to another site, following incident 1017-██. Reeves is receptive to moving, and keen on continuing meetings with me via telecommunications. This term has been pre-approved, pending his transfer. Formalities of information aside, Malcolm has refused optional amnesticization vehemently. I feel this has to do with his preexisting conditioning concerning loss of memory and loss of control. To date, he has been amnesticized twice due to breaches of information security and once in relation to a memetic hazard. All three times he has shown extremely adverse side effects, the most recent case being Class-D amnestics causing partial paralysis for three days. I find it hard to desire pushing him to take it as I was instructed, but he is sound of mind in his decision to decline. End log.

11/09/██
M. Reeves is making bounds in his career with the Foundation, and has had an incredible reception to working at his new site, Site 65. Though I am glad he has a positive outlook concerning his future at his new site, he seems to delight in more violent thoughts and actions than previously. I am upping his medication dosages in accordance to this and willingly not informing him of this decision, as advised by Dr. ████. I am moving back to weekly meetings with him effective tomorrow, though I have no doubt he will appreciate this as it has been requested previously. End log.

02/22/██
M. Reeves has formally requested alternative council. I, Dr. ██████, will no longer be the custodian of this file. Henceforth, he will be under watchful care of Dr. ████. ... End log.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

He's one of the most competent GENSEC Captains I've seen. I believe he deserves GENSEC Chief.

Good luck.

- Overseer Assistant "Akavir"

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
If the SC thing goes through he has my

+Support
Even though not yet a Sr. Cpt you havr shown hard work and activity.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Although Warcrime doesn't commit as many war crimes anymore, he is one of the most dedicated members of the General Security Department, I am sure that if he receives this position he will do some excellent work.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
+Support
Watched this guy go from Security Officer to Riot Sergeant and now Captain, all along the way he's been a great leader and I have no doubt that he will excel as a CoS

Status
Not open for further replies.