SCP-RP USA

What is the case against you?:
I had been inactive and unresponsive for longer than my LOA

Is this true?:
Yes, to an extent.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
No, never once.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Kicked once on accident, no other incidents as far as I remember.

What is your side of the story?:
December of 2022 I had put in an LOA into every group I was in, this including Executive Researcher, MTF Nu-7, Game Master, G.O.C., and Overseer Assistant. I had been dealing with extreme burnout due to not feeling like I wanted to play but more like I had too which gave me a sense of no longer enjoying what I was doing, and so I put in an LOA on everything, but told everyone on the GM team that if they needed me for an event, I was always on standby, just not active by myself. I had helped with a few events between December and March, but primarily started helping with a major event during early March, my activity started to rise gradually, and a few days later I was removed for inactivity by Ryota (with I think) permission from Nomad, the current lead. And I thought I just had to accept it, I messaged Ryota last night and he told me I could, as a matter of fact, appeal this demotion to attempt to get my GM rank back. So that is what I am trying to do.

Why should you return / what will you change?:
I have nothing but deep love for the server, the fact I can't stay away for too long should show. I wish to help more with events and return to my position and stance, I have ideas I could act upon and help others with events. I would like to change into being more active as my motivation has returned for the server and I feel after the time I've had away, I could be of some use to the team. Even if I do not regain my GM position, I am okay in getting a TGM position, thank you and good bye.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @MakoBun "Joker"

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided accept you back into the Game Master team as a Trial Game Master.

Please contact me on TeamSpeak or Discord for your re-entry orientation

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.