[US] Maxwell "Arcturus" Shepherd's Ethics Committee Member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
-Support
So, you're a nice person and all. But after I saw this, I changed my mind from +Supporting.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1hQP34pYQJLq4c/d1337RBCBd5X?invite=cr-MSxNVnAsMTcwMzMwMDM0LA

Sorry, in regards: Ethan "Florenzo" Parker
This clip barely has any negatives to it. Should an Assistant not have a shotgun? Maybe. But the video clip shows the Researcher is being incompetent and not following orders. The guy also drink the purple chemical breaking the Misuse of Chems. This is clearly a simple mistake that every human does snd shouldn’t deserve a denial over it. Instead report it to the Ethics Committee and he will be talked to.

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
+/- Support
Like you as a person but I don't think you're quite ready for ethics member yet. I recommend going for a Sr. Cl4

Wrath

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
May 17, 2023
+support
Extremely professional in interactions I've had with you

Second

This clip barely has any negatives to it. Should an Assistant not have a shotgun? Maybe. But the video clip shows the Researcher is being incompetent and not following orders. The guy also drink the purple chemical breaking the Misuse of Chems. This is clearly a simple mistake that every human does snd shouldn’t deserve a denial over it. Instead report it to the Ethics Committee and he will be talked to.
Hugely unprofessional. Misuse 1 is not a termable offense, and the "Oh shit I'm not disguised" means he planned on getting away with it.

I know you don't comprehend this from your time as both ECA and OA, but Assistants are **Non Combative**, so even if the guy was to be termed, he should ask Nu-7 or O-1 to do it.

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
Neutral

Hello Shepherd. I am leaning neutral for your application due to some concerning habits that you have exhibit in certain situacions regarding complex problems with other groups inside and outside the foundation. It takes a bit of work to refine and be more attentive on how to interact with said groups, so this is what takes my +Support on this one, since knowing how to be decisive while not overtaking or expressing certain things that are a step backward in relationship making is a key thing for any LV5 job . Do not be discouraged, I know that, by tweaking some of the interactions and decision making abilities, you will be fit for being and ECM, but for now you have a bit more to do. I wish you the best of lucks.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+/- support, leaning towards a +support

I think you have had moments of unprofessionalism, but I have seen you rise up to the occasion, take initiative, and apologize for the mistakes you've made, or address issues. I know you have the passion to help better RP on site and lead the site to greener pastures. I've told you this, but my neutral support also stems from the simple fact that you don't have Sr. CL-4 experience.

-Very active
-Passionate
-Great work ethic
-No Sr. CL-4 experience

Best of luck to you.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Maxwell!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Committee Member!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately Denied.

After Committee Vote.

You may Re-apply in Two weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.