Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
GOC Aphelios "Moop" SGT
SCP 096

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant? I have a lot of knowledge of medical training's such as est, broken bones and practices with training trainee doctors with RP. I'm good friends with two active members that main medical and they give me lots of tips to be a good consultant that others don't.

Firstly getting this level 4 medical experienced job will help me get my future application job I strive for and have lots of interest for. Secondarily I want to help trainee doctors get there license as many don't know how to actually get it and usually there isn't any medical consultants on that tell trainee's how to get it and who to ask. So I wanna help them out by spending my time teaching them the process of medical and the good rp it promotes, I hopefully can explain them this in teamspeak but lots of medical staff don't use teamspeak. Thirdly I wanna make sure trainees know the code of ethics quick and fast because when I was new to the server nobody told me how easy it is to get arrested. Finally I can't list everything but there is a lot more I want to help with my medical colleagues and I hope to do that as a Medical Consultant.

-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: I love teaching people and I hope to show that as a medical consultant.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: Firstly ask what's the issue if they say lung cancer, asthma or appendicitis then they need to go straight away for a est. Secondarily ask if they have gone to the light before if they have that unfortunately a est can not be done. Thirdly if patient says they have not, grab a est spear and perform the reset. Fourthly tell them multiple times don't go to the light and use the defibrillator once down to perform a reset. Finally once they are awake patch them up and they are good to go.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?: Handle any situations with doctors if that is training, areas doctors are needed, situations, defecting and medical miss conduct. They are a pretty important rp role and this rp role can be used in fun ways. Teaching est, bone scanning, how to fix bones, !medic, combat medic rules, holding c to heal people, radio, blood types and document.
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Melvin was once young and given a job at 13 to learn medical before his foundation days. He saved several recovery and life suffering injuries and was considered one of the best in Canada, he was picked up by the foundation after an emotional situation that caused 5 kids internal bleedings in which he saved every one with a certain vomit form technique he used. He saved all these kids and the Foundation saw this as a new recruit opportunity. He was appointed, climbed the ranks learning off the previous consultants finally learning everything he learnt and discovered off being a doctor he wanted to start learning how to teach people what he learnt so he studied hard.

Last edited:

Adagio

Apr 9, 2023
-Support
-Holds Grudges
-Doesn't treat people too well
-Rude
-Used chemicals to blind an SCP 6 times and had his group use 14+ flashbangs on an SCP as "testing" in the span of 20 minutes.
-Bad RP

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Moxxie and Moop

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
+Support

One of the more mature players on the server

Active, seen them a few times on GOC medic, as well as medical on foundation
Respectful person, especially on GOC

Adagio

Apr 9, 2023
Interrogation was not 30 minutes, I was authorized to do advanced interrogation, I have a clip of the crash, I made a ticket when I got back about the crash asking if I should return to the base or be respawned as 323 to go back for the literal last minute, and there was no warn for leaving during RP as I had a recording of the crash and had notified people over discord to let staff know I crashed which is another reason they did not ban for leaving during RP.

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
Interrogation was not 30 minutes, I was authorized to do advanced interrogation, I have a clip of the crash, I made a ticket when I got back about the crash asking if I should return to the base or be respawned as 323 to go back for the literal last minute, and there was no warn for leaving during RP as I had a recording of the crash and had notified people over discord to let staff know I crashed which is another reason they did not ban for leaving during RP.
Listen I -support you because on what you did on the Intelligence job, you are -supporting my thread because on what I did on GOC if you want to make a complaint then talk to a GOC LT+. I sent the clips so please stop typing in my application.

Last edited:
Reactions: "Sigma"

ants

Jan 22, 2023
+support i love melvin moop he is such a good roleplayer and is a great medical roleplayer

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Good Evening Moop,

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, Your application for medical consultant has been Denied. Feel free to reapply in two weeks.

Kind Regards,
Derek White

Status
Not open for further replies.