Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
GOC Aphelios "Moop" SGT
SCP 096
Resigned CI-B
Re-enlisted CI-A after rule change.

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None.
-

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant? I have a lot of knowledge of medical training's such as est, broken bones and practices with training trainee doctors with RP. I'm good friends with two active members that main medical and they give me lots of tips to be a good consultant that others don't. I don't do favouritism which a lot of Medical Consultant's do, lately there has been a lot of combat medics committing Fail RP and I feel like they should be job banned. It's not something to be acceptable.

Firstly getting this level 4 medical experienced job will help me get my future application job I strive for and have lots of interest for.

Secondarily I want to help trainee doctors get there license as many don't know how to actually get it and usually there isn't any medical consultants on that tell trainee's how to get it and who to ask. So I wanna help them out by spending my time teaching them the process of medical and the good RP it promotes, I hopefully can explain them this in teamspeak but lots of medical staff don't use teamspeak.

Thirdly I wanna make sure trainees know the code of ethics quick and fast because when I was new to the server nobody told me how easy it is to get arrested.
Finally I can't list everything but there is a lot more I want to help with my medical colleagues and I hope to do that as a Medical Consultant.

-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: I love teaching people and I hope to show that as a medical consultant. This can be further shown as once I become a Medical Consultant I can prove that I am suitable for this role.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: Firstly ask what's the issue if they say lung cancer, asthma or appendicitis then they need to go straight away for a est. Secondarily ask if they have gone to the light before if they have that unfortunately a est can not be done. Thirdly if patient says they have not, grab a est spear and perform the reset. Fourthly tell them multiple times don't go to the light and use the defibrillator once down to perform a reset. Finally once they are awake patch them up and they are good to go.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
Handle any situations with doctors if that is training, areas doctors are needed, situations, defecting and medical miss conduct. They are a pretty important rp role and this RP role can be used in fun ways. Teaching est, bone scanning, how to fix bones, !medic, combat medic rules, holding c to heal people, radio, blood types and document.
-
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Melvin was once young and given a job at 13 to learn medical before his foundation days. He saved several potential casualties at 16 and life suffering injuries and was considered one of the best in Canada; He was then picked up by the Foundation after he tried saving 5 kids that were dying from an unknown cause. Instead of Foundation using there valuable amnestics the O5 council gave him a job at the Foundation with a massive paycheck, of course he accepted. This decision saved a lot of Foundation and D-Class Personnel with the techniques he used during devasting terrible effects from SCPS.

However, he has been fascinated with 2295 with his instant healing effects that stop cuts and bruises. He was frustrated how a teddy can outperform him, he decided to make a plan to kill the director of medical. He decided to plan a strategy to get 2295 to kill the Director Of Medical so Foundation would contain this SCP, he will one day give 2295 a knife to go through with these plans.

He for real despises combat medics as he doesn't find any benefit working with them at all, they usually disappoint Melvin with there duty to protect and save. But overall he is keen to fulfil all of his duties no matter what or who it is.

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
I tried to remember what I wrote 2 days ago, saved it as draft but it didn't save lol.

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
i272AJy (1).png

Department Of Medicine​

Greetings Melvin

I do apologise for the amount of time this application has been left on the bench but alas i have gotten my barings and now am on a straight path to my goals which has given me the time to look into applications.

I have Spoken with my Consultant team and have elected to Deny this application.
you may re-apply within 2 weeks

Enjoy your Morning/Day/Evening

Last edited:

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?

Department Of Medicine​

Greetings Reid

I do apologise for the amount of time this application has been left on the bench but alas i have gotten my barings and now am on a straight path to my goals which has given me the time to look into applications.

I have Spoken with my Consultant team and have elected to Deny this application.
you may re-apply within 2 weeks

Enjoy your Morning/Day/Evening
u forgot to lock it

Status
Not open for further replies.