[US] Micah Farley's Blacklist Amnesty (ERR_CONNECTION_4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almosst

Nov 7, 2022
Your in-game name: Micah Farley
Your SteamID: 76561198431336201
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Almosst/
Date of blacklist: 1/3/2023
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
Because I joined the server when I got unbanned
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
I always use a VPN known as ProtonVPN so that my ISP does not spy on me.
Please list any alt accounts:
None
Who blacklisted you? (if known):
I don't think anyone did, I contacted a staff and they said "I was told that you were on the blacklist and it triggered that". I don't know what that means.
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I'm not sure. I will stop using a VPN on this server if I have to, that's the only thing I think could have caused it.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?
Yes, I have not been blacklisted, but I have been banned and warned.
Why should you be unblacklisted:
I seriously did nothing wrong, I contacted pyro after receiving a 12 hour ban, he saw that it was a mistake, and unbanned me. I join back, and I get the error.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
Take a good look at the rules I guesss?
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I have a rank and I think that it's really fun and I don't want to lose the server. I've also made a lot of friends on the server.

Side note: Hound perma banned me and then talked to me after, he said I was banned for "Ban evasion" but it turned out it was just a VPN I was using. Idk if that's part of the reason.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hi. I originally banned you for ban evasion with the reason to speak to me on TeamSpeak as an account you shared an IP with was linked to a separate instance of severe toxicity and ban evasion. I banned you due to the group of players you were connected with. We had a prior discussion about this ban and I lifted it. I am not aware of what caused the blacklist.

Almosst

Nov 7, 2022
Hi. I originally banned you for ban evasion with the reason to speak to me on TeamSpeak as an account you shared an IP with was linked to a separate instance of severe toxicity and ban evasion. I banned you due to the group of players you were connected with. We had a prior discussion about this ban and I lifted it. I am not aware of what caused the blacklist.
what's old mate doing

Status
Not open for further replies.