Character name(s): Mijur "Mijur" Decmuski, Decmuski "Mentally Ill" Mijur, Lord
Civilian name: Lord
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 3 Warnings, 1 Ban (1 Warning for RDM, 1 Warning for FRP, 1 Warning for Toxicity, 1 Ban (24 Hours for XP Farming)
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- After working as a Gensec Sergeant I've been witnessing a lack of communication and organization in the D-Block. I do my best to help organize and maintain D-Block although I am limited by my rank among my peers. I have been setting radio frequencies, organizing sweeps when necessary and maintaining an ethical environment in D-Block. I believe that If I am given the honor of holding the rank of captain I will make D-Block run smoother and more organized.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I believe that I am a good teacher, this would include helping out new cadets when they first begin. I could help provide a safe environment for learning the roles of GenSec rather than throwing them in a cage for 5 minutes and expecting them to learn their role in the facility. Aswell as being a teacher I believe that I'm an effective leader I've ran 10+ successful sweeps and have mastered the procedure. Setting Radio Frequencies and keeping Gensec focused on their task at hand is what I am specialized in. I believe that I outshine the other Sergeants in terms of leadership and decision making when it comes to maintaining the safety and efficiency of GenSec
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- A GenSec Captain should be actively overlooking the D-Block and maintain its efficiency and safety, Aswell as hosting RRT tryouts when given the opportunity. When a Breach is active, they should be defending D-Block from any anomalies. And when a Code 2 is active they should Assess the situation and respond appropriately with either a sweep or heightened security. Overall, a Security Captain's responsibility is to be a leader and Teacher to new and old Gensec.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Mijur was originally a German Kommando Spezialkräfte Marine. Being in one of the most elite divisions in the German army they were brought into the foundation by a family friend who was a high-ranking member of the facility. Naturally due to the military background Mijur was enlisted into the GenSec Division. quickly rising through the ranks After a rocky start adjusting to the new life underground, Once achieving the rank of Sergeant, they began to cement themselves as a true member to the facility. Mijur is calm and collected unless dealing with SCP-173 for an unknown reason there is an internal urge to never approach the SCP.

Last edited:

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me for more information on what to do next.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden and Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Status
Not open for further replies.