[US] Mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): rontu001
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1W 6D According to vtime, actual playtime is 768 hours.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF O-1 LCPL James "Allen"
Chaos name (include your rank): CS Jaymes Allen
Civilian name: "The Terrorist"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:556344903
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application for SCPRP.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2x FailRP 1x RDM 1x LTARP 1x FearRP 1x ERP 1x NLR (Apologies for quality, was taken from a screenshare of a mod.)
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Unfortunately no, but I do hope that this will be my first experience as being a staff member.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have played on a semi-serious DarkRP server in the past, for a total of 300+ hours.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Around 7-10 hours if I'm not that busy.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I made this application due to the fact that in the entire time that I've been playing on this server, especially during the early hours of the day, is where most the rule-breaking happens, and no admin/staff are on to deal with those situations. I feel like making me an addition to the staff team would resolve this problem, and overall improve the response times of tickets/sits in the morning due to the fact that I am usually very active during those early-morning hours.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would be able to help out during times where little to no staff are online/active to take sits, So I can be able to fill in for them and deal with tickets as needed. This also pairs with the fact that I am extremely dedicated to doing what current tasks that I have at hand, as I have been very active the past couple of weeks, being online for every single day for nearly a month straight. With these qualifications I think that me becoming a staff member is recommended to make the RP experience on the US server better as a whole.

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
Neutural leaning towards + Support

I have closely reviewed your application and have noted the following.

+ Good RP experience
+ Activity
+ Playtime

+/- Some grammar errors in the Application
- Many warnings

Solidus

May 23, 2022
Neutral
+ Nice Playtime
+ Nicely made application

- Alot of warns

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @James "Allen" ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.