[US] Mr.Dalton's GM App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): LordHunter18
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Around 4 and a half weeks of playtime (Overall time played on site)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Mr.Dalton
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Zach Galliston
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:421930267
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
1st - 2nd - 3rd - https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...s-internal-affairs-director-application.4253/
4th - https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...lication-for-ethics-committee-assistant.5038/
5th - Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
One NLR warn, I didn't know too much about the server rules back then and I called a code 5 after an SCP killed me.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-
No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
I have been playing in serious RP for around 3-4 years now, police RP, Star wars RP, and a few other military SRP servers.
How many hours can you be on every day?:
-
At MINIMUM 5 hours, I range closer to 8-9 hours.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-
I have interacted with many groups of people on the server and I feel like as a game master I can make their experience so much better! I want to help people with roleplay on a smaller scale and work my way up to larger events that everyone can participate in! I want to make the server more enjoyable for MTF and researchers, I have many ideas in my head on what I can do and I'm willing to get ideas from others in the foundation and work with higher-ups in the event team!
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I've always been a creative person, I love being the guy pulling the strings behind the curtain. It's important to be creative in events to keep people interested. I'm mature and I can think fast when a problem is thrown at me! I'm dedicated to making changes even if it takes time to work on something.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1 - SCP 939 has babies and they escape to the surface. The CI and the foundation will attempt to contain the SCP and test on them and use them for whatever use they see interest in.
2 - SCP 1609 is a chair that has the power to teleport, anybody who needs the chair will be met with it! But if anybody attempts to destroy the chair, it will become violent! So treat the chair nice or else you will wish you have never thought of sitting down ever again.
3 - SCP 846 is a robot that has the ability to use weapons. He can only use these weapons when instructed to do so by higher members of the foundation. A group of scientists shall test on the SCP and possibly do cross tests, be able to use the robot for specific tasks, and many other useful jobs.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
SCP 581 is an SCP that resembles the character named the slender man. He is controlled b an author that writes events in a book and his or her servants will assist in spreading, hiding, and making these events happen. It is noted that 23% of previous incidents resulted in death by the SCP. The area near pinewood will be covered in trees and other forest-like props to add a scary and sinister feel. The CI and the foundation are an enemy to this group and it will be up to them to team up and defeat this SCP and the band of followers that control it.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
The ethics committee director has been kidnapped by a clinically insane foundation member. He leaves notes on his victims for members of O1 to read, puzzles and hints will be put into the document to find the next clue and after a certain amount of events, they will find the ECD with the psychopath who kidnapped him. He comes with demands if they wish to gain their director back alive.
A-1: A member of the O5 council has been infected with SCP 409, a crystal-type SCP that infects those who touch it, there are a few known cures to end the spread of the SCP, A - SCP 500 and B - Amputation (the main ways but more can be done). A1 will be tasked with finding the member of the council to end the breach and will work with E-11/Research/Medical to determine a way of treatment if captured.
Nu-7: Members of CA are committing hit and run operations on the base, Nu-7 must take out the vehicles before a special guest comes to the surface to do a department review. Will hell continue to rise on the surface making Nu7 look back or will they repel the attackers and look good on their upcoming review?
E-11: A new contagious SCP has hit the foundation, it's secured by a biohazard researcher but somehow he has become infected. Members of research are there to investigate the SCP and E11 must be on high alert for possible outbreaks.
CI: A member of the foundation has infiltrated the CI, disguised as God knows who, it will be like a game of murder mystery for the CI to find out who the disguised murderer is, and how many will die before they catch the killer! Is it their best friend, the new guy, or the crazy one who every suspects to be the killer? The murderer will be equipped with a silent weapon that will eliminate its enemy in one shot and will have a timer to follow before a hint will be released to they are.
Foundation Staff: SCP 529 has been adopted into the facility! What's SCP 529? A cat! The strange thing is, that the cat seems to be split in half, only the front part of its body is visible and the rest seems to be nonexistent. Will you be able to find the cat? Rewards can be given out to the person who finds them!

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @DaltonBruno ,

On behalf of the event team thank you for applying for the position of Game-Master. This is to let you know that your application has been accepted. Please contact an Event Team Supervisor or the Event Team Lead for your next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Event Team Supervisor Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.