Mr. Fern

Jan 11, 2024
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:485156491
Discord name:
(Server Name) CI-A Mr. Fern
(Discord Name) Gauge8888

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I played multiple months ago, but never got into it until recently. For the past 2 weeks I have put between 100-200 hours into SCP-RP.
In what country are you located?:
United States
Time zone:
Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s):
Mr. Fern
Civilian name:
Mr. Bush
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

CI-Alpha
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 Warning for Naming Convention
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I am applying for the position of Security Captain due to a recognized need for strong leadership in the Gensec division. I, as well as other Gensec, have noticed we face a shortage in effective and consistant leaders. Which impacts the Gensecs overall performance. I am eager to step forward and contribute to enhancing our Gensecs efficiency and morale. My goal is to address existing leadership gaps, install commitment, and create more uniform and disciplined Gensec. I believe this will not only improve our facility but also contribute to a safer environment for the foundation as a whole. I am aiming to lead by professionalism and making sure every team member is ready to face major challenges. I am confident that with my experience and dedication, I can make a large impact on the way Gensec operate, aligning with the foundation's goal.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I believe I am fit for the Security Captain role. Bringing solid experience and a heap of commitment to the foundation's goal. My experience as an officer and leader demonstrates my ability to make sound decisions and solve problems. Dedication is the center of my approach, looking at better Gensec under my leadership. I dont have just skills, but a attachment for communication and teamwork. My pursuit of knowledge can be of assistance, ensuring our personnel are well-prepared for evolving challenges. As Captain, I aim for a straightforward approach that boosts speeds and confidence in the Gensec. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the success and safety of the Foundation as the Captain.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

The captain's goal is to provide good leadership, keep the gensec in check, and ensure the safety of the people of the Foundation. This also includes working with gensec, reducing risks, keeping clear communication, and contributing to planning. Also including, the captain is dedicated to training and developing Gensec, promoting a positive and collective foundation while keeping at foundation's goals.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Mr. Fern's story is built off of family history heavily in military service. Born into a family marked by duty and strength, he got a large sense of responsibility from his ancestors. His family's commitment to serving in many different branches of the military instilled him a respect for order and a amazing understanding of the sacrifices required to protect and serve. The Fern family military legacy streached across generations and generations, with ancestors who had served in combat ranging from historical wars to many different operations and missions. Each family member contributed to the nation's defense and leaving an impression on the collective history of those who served. Growing up surrounded by stories of heroism, young Fern developed a strong moral compass and a natural impression toward leadership. The values installed by his family laid the foundation for his later career choices. Inspired by the legacy of those who came before him, he pursued a education mainly with his father in alot of practice combat scenarios. It was with his mass knowlage in security that Mr. Fern found himself on the doorway on the SCP Foundation. The encounter with the anomalous during a routine security assignment became a huge moment not only in his journey but also in the continuation of the family legacy. The unexpected confrontation with the entities tested the limits installed by generations and generations requiring Mr. Fern to draw upon the strength embedded in his family's roots. When the Foundation recognized Mr. Fern's ability to navigate the entities with a blend of composure and strategic thinking, it wasn't merely an individual acknowledgment. It was a nod to the spirit of duty that had been a constant in the Fern family for generations. The transition from security to the Foundation represented a new chapter, merging the values of his family with challenges. As Mr. Fern stands at the forefront of foundation operations as a gensec security captain, he carries not only his individual experiences but also the weight of his family's legacy. The echoes of their commitment to safeguarding humanity resonate in his decisions and actions. In leading the charge against the anomalous, he not only upholds the principles of Secure, Contain, Protect but also honors the sacrifices and service of those who came before him, weaving his story into the ongoing legacy of the Fern family's enduring dedication to duty.

+Support
Active
Always see on GSD officer
Professional and chill guy

I've seen fern a handful of times, he's always on GSD and performing his duties accordingly. I have no doubt he'll be able to extend his desire on doing a good job to the others who desperately need good guidance. New GSD personnel are some of the hardest to maintain, and Fern has what it takes to keep them in line, and weed out the bad from the ranks, while training the exemplary to further improve the department.

1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Mr. Fern'"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Mr. Fern, your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me on discord for the next step - speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.