Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Hog

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 16, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:460233863
Discord name: funnycrib#1655 or

Captain Mr. Hog | O-1 PVT​

For how long have you played on CG SCP: almost a month probably for like a good 4 weeks
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s):Mr. Hog
Civilian name: Mr. Randel(AMERICAN)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I am a MTF O-1 SPC, and I am a UNGOC LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I only have one warning for RDM, I was a tech and I stabbed another one for making fun of me.
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- Because I want to become more applied in Gensec, I also want to be more involved in the whole department, and make new changes.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- Im slow to anger and i will do what is best for the department, I will try my best to make the department better and more reliable so people will like Gensec more.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
- the responsibilities of Cheif of Security is to oversee the Gensec department and keep everything undercontrol, and make sure the captains do their job and not overstep their position, COS (Cheif of Security) also makes sure that people in Gensec is doing what they are supposed to do, COS also look as Captain app's on the Civil Networks site and either apporves them or denies then, COS also makes big changes in Gensec to keep everything up to date with changes or updates to the CN (CivilNetworks) game on gmod.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
--- START OF REPORT ---
After Mr. Hog's time in the Security Captain's department, people of higher power saw that he was a great leader and that he was good at giving diresctions, they sent someone to watch Hog to see if he would be a great fit for Cheif of Security, they have been given reports of Mr. Hog's kindness and leadership, Mr. Hog seemed to be leading people and making sure that they do their job and that they dnt goof off, he also listned to the d-class and they seemed to like him, he also enforced the policies within Gensec and always followed the CoE and CoC, Hog was also seen to be hearing out peoples reports on Gensec and reporting to them accordingly, and they also thing that it would be a nice fit for Mr. Hog to get promoted to Cheif of Security after hearing good things and heroic stuff that he has done for the foundation.
--- END OF REPORT ---

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
From Site Administration
To: Mr. Hog

APPLICATION ON HOLD

Hello @Mr. Hog

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Chief of Security", At the current time Site Administration has decided to place your Application ON HOLD till further Discussion is made.

Kind Regards,
Site Director Pyro

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
From Site Administration
To: Mr. Hog

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello Mr. Hog,

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Chief of Security", as of now Site Administration has decided to Deny your application for Chief of Security. Please contact me or the SA over your department for further information.

Kind Regards,

Site Manager Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.