Konstantin "Painter" Lefebvre

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:527252300

Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA:
SCP-RP US, as stated in title.

Level of appeal (2 or 3):
Level (2)

Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details:

MTF Omega-1 Commander "Enoch", he just said if I want to make an appeal go to the forums and make a Level (2) appeal.
1707856895676.png

Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where:

MTF Omega-1 Commander "Enoch", he just said if I want to make an appeal go to the forums and make a Level (2) appeal. The appeal was made in our Discord DMs.

Rank demoted from:

MTF Omega-1 Major
Who demoted you?:

This question is repetitive, MTF Omega-1 Commander "Enoch"

Date of demotion?:

12/02/2024
What is the case against you?:

- Disrespect to ECM / ECC
- Unprofessionalism
- Refusing an order from COM / ECC
- Leaking Internal Situations to External Parties
Is this true?:

- Disrespect, debatable.
- Unprofessionalism, debatable.
- Refusing an order, I did not refuse it.
- External isn't specified, the screenshots I have been provided my direct messages with Puggo, an ECA and a former O-1 MAJ referring to 1 issue which was a continuation of a conversation before he resigned and 2. me talking about what I was demoted for prior to my demotion.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:

No, I have not been demoted prior to this occasion.

Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals:

N/A

What is your side of the story?:

Ok, so hear me out. We start with the banger.
1707857330875.png
I was told that the main reason for my demotion is the CO meeting we had recently. I will focus my appeal on the two points that directly relate to this meeting in response to the demotion reason, Disrespect to ECM / ECC and Unprofessionalism, the other points come after the meeting and will still be addressed but briefly.

Their evidence for this will be me poking the following message to ECM Skoobz.
1707857471749.png

Reason for poke : Ethics Committee Member Skoobz had joined the Omega-1 CO meeting about halfway through while we were yapping about this and that, ISD politics ya know. Skoobz's only input during his short time being in the CO office, I believe he had just gotten on the game and was seeing what was going on with the meeting, was ordering (more on this in a second) that we promote Phantom (not gonna hide his name, if I give the reasoning against it you can find it anyways.) because, and I quote, "Promote my mans." I responded to this with "No." along with two major pointers that were he is on an active major strike AND was clipped being rather unprofessional outside of bunks that day by yours' truly. Ethics Committee Member Skoobz responded to my evidence disrespectfully with "I think your just too picky" and "I think you are taking that clip outside of context." (This is also not the first time he has done this) (The clip will not be linked here unless requested by the appropriate parties, as I do not wish to throw him under the bus publicly.) After I once again said no to the promotion, Ethics Committee Member Skoobz made the snarky remark, which he has done on multiple occasions before, that "I'll let you guys plan your own downfall" then left the TeamSpeak channel. Rather disrespectful to the Omega-1 CO team, but my Commander was far more focused on what I did over what he has done multiple times before and did just that moment. After Ethics Committee Member Skoobz left the TeamSpeak channel, I poked him with the message above.

Ordering : The reason I believed this was an order was because the Ethics Committee had recently been making "final decisions" on other matters regarding this member of Omega-1. The first of these being a field promotion done by the Committee favoring Phantom : 1707857910368.pngalong with the Committee intervening in a demotion made by an Omega-1 Major.
1707857986230.png

Multiple Occasions Before : Most of these are verbal, I do not have clips of them all, however, there is one typed that I do have screenshotted of this being reoccurring.
1707858120536.png

Reason it wasn't worthy of a demotion for Disrespect : I believe that this wasn't worthy of a demotion because it was me simply pointing out that someone who Skoobz is friends with, plays external games with, and hangs out with frequently was suggested for promotions and when responded with multiple claims against him, he just resorting to attacking me personally, hence why I believe it was nepotism, not just banter to insult him. It is actually an argument against him which can be backed with evidence, not just needlessly disrespecting him.

Reason is wasn't worthy of a demotion for Unprofessionalism : So, I don't believe this was worthy of a demotion for unprofessionalism because of Enoch's responses to other situations where unprofessionalism was involved in Omega-1 directly with Enoch's involvement along with the fact that I believe that this was just a claim, I was claiming that he was trying to promote Phantom via nepotism, I don't see how that was unprofessional, and even if you argue the "Quit yapping" (mate was expunged for this quote) part was, Skoobz had just left the TeamSpeak channel by yapping saying "I'll let you guys plan your own downfall."

Other Situations : While Skoobz was an Omega-1 CPT, his professionalism was a constant point of reasons against promoting him. Note, against promoting him, not demoting him. His unprofessionalism was far more blatant then "mine" and he received no punishments for it. (I can probably find discussions or Enoch may have to provide them as I was removed from the REG COM discussion channel.)

However, back to the TEAL highlight in when I was justifying my poke, this is not the first time that Skoobz has been unprofessional and disrespectful of my opinions. This goes back as far as when he was an Omega-1 CO. Very specifically 1 thread where Skoobz dismissed all the valid points I made against a potential recruit and decided to attack me personally instead of addressing my points in a thread Enoch could see (all screenshots below are from Omega-1 CPT Skoobz :

1707859263353.png
1707859285565.png
1707859299771.png

Enoch did not address any of these unprofessional accusations against me in this thread when we were trying to have a serious conversation about the regiment. The most that happened was a small slap on the wrist from Dalton, yet I have been demoted and issued a 3 month strike for it. I don't see how this behavior is excusable in Enochs eyes but me calling out ECM Skoobz for nepotism is an atrocity.

Ok, now for the not focal points that still tie in:

Refusing an Order : No screenshots for this one, have been removed from the chat. I did not outwardly refuse an order. Enoch told me to apologize to Skoobz for god knows what. The main points I would like to make around this are he told me to apologize sometime late at night, between 22:00 and 02:00, when I was sleeping. When I woke up that day, I read my DM's and then started playing Project Zomboid (As I do not wake up with the grind set of writing essays to say sorry.) Later that day, I was at church for half the day and then ate lunch out after. By no means was writing an apology for god knows what on my mind. The next day, the day of my demotion, I was at school the whole day, expected to write a apology for god knows what during a school day. Yet I was (side reason) demoted for refusing an order when I never said to Enoch that I will not write an apology and I was offered no reminder during this timespan of 2-3 days. Along with the fact that we immediately jumped to another topic in the chat that I was asked to apologize in that I will not be listing here but pushed the request to say sorry to ECM Skoobz off the page.

Leaking Internal Situations : The last and maybe least point, the hardest one for me to dispute (Federal Agents.) This one is going to be undisputable to a degree but I can still make some pointers on it. Dalton will include the screen shots in his response so you can look there for them but Puggo, a former
Omega-1 MAJ and current ECA, was told of the situation by yours' truly. This INTERNAL situation leaking (minorly) influenced my demotion and strike. I would like to make 2 points that may be a bit faulty. 1 is
1707859987766.png
time stamp 30 minutes after poke, not solid evidence but still something that can be worked with. If I am going to be punished for "leaking" to a former
Omega-1 MAJ and a current ECA, why was Skoobz allowed to proceed normally after presumably leaking it to all of Omega-1 coms which had enlisted and NCOs in it at the time. | ! | The following sentence will make no sense till Dalton posts the screenshots, as I am out of file space in this post | ! | The other point I would like to make is that the 1st thing addressed in the screenshot is me not wanting to promote people who have no mic to positions where they are expected to lead. Me and Puggo had been talking about this before he left and I was continuing our conversation about it. The next, me talking about Skoobz and the situation that went down regarding him wanting to promote Phantom, is not sensitive Omega-1 information.

Ok, that is all, I think I have addressed all the
accusations. Feel free to respond and make pointers, I can elaborate what needs to be elaborated on.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hello Painter,

The Committee is deliberating on this Appeal, A response will come in the following day at maximum.

Thanks,

Starling & The Ethics Committee.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
After deliberation, The Committee has found the demotion to be valid. But the 3 month strike is to be removed.

You may make a Level 3 if you believe Bias or Abuse was result of your level 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.