-Nu-7 SPC
-A-1 LT
-GOC SPC

Holding
-Overseer Assistant
-SCP-096
-CI-DELTA

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

Yes sadly, they are all expired however they are for (what I can remember)

RDM, ARDM, FailRP X2, Fear RP
(From the most recent time I checked)

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

I'm applying for the position of O5-4 "The Lancer", I always thought of O5 as some sort of "end goal" so I thought why not and I applied. I also want to become a committee member so I can further assist the sites' day-to-day activities. And improve anything that may help achieve further success for people inside the site.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

- I believe I am the best candidate due to my experience working very closely with the O5 council, from guarding to completing orders assigned by the committee I have attempted to always remain professional while on and off the OA job. I have been working for the council as an OA for 8 months now and have tried to complete every task with the highest level of swiftness and professionalism. I'm rather active on the server and always attempt to roleplay. Throughout my time on the server, I have watched the good and bad times and I've watched people go from CDT to O5 and it's always nice to see it happen and what experiences they bring to the table. I want to help and assist anywhere I can from Gensec to Alpha-One. Overall my lengthy experience, dedication, determination, and work ethic within the site show that I would be the fittest candidate for the O5 Council.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

- The O5 Council are the people in the "Shadows" They oversee the foundation and the departments within. They uphold the Code of Conduct and make changes whenever necessary. Ultimately, they ensure the site is running smoothly and that stuff like policies is being enforced. They also control multiple departments and regularly check up on them.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

- The O5 Council make the most impactful decisions for the site, e.g. Overseer Assistant, Overseer, A-1 COM, and SD applications. However, due to the SA update, their duties OOC have decreased.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

LOGIN: ████████
PASSWORD: ██████████

PROCESSING......
PROCESSING.....
PROCESSING...

DENIED, INCORRECT PASSWORD

"Huh? Oh shit, this is cap sensitive."

PASSWORD: ██████████

PROCESSING......
PROCESSING.....
PROCESSING...

WELCOME BACK: ██████████
FILE REQUESTED: ████████

PROCESSING...

OVERRIDE SUCCESS

FILE RECEIVED: "Freelancer"

Name: ██████
Sex: Male
Extra Info: [DATA EXPUNGED]

Bio:

Early Life:

██████ was born in 1997 in Cardiff, Wales on May the fourth. ██████ He was found to be a troublemaker, and his school report stated he was well above his grades and a good student. However, this would take a different turn when his parents got murdered days after his 16th birthday causing a massive drop in his academic achievements and also causing ██████ him to have an increased behavior attitude to authority.

Criminal History, 15-18:

At the age of 16, 45 days after the murder of his parents ██████ received his first of many criminal records for assault and GTA. He went to court and was charged a fine of £846 and 20 hours of community service. After his time, he found a girlfriend named Helen Westmot who tragically died only a year after in a gang-related targeted stabbing. After the news broke out, he was "found" carrying TEC-9 and a picture of a black hand, also known as "Deaths Hand" however no actual proof of his involvement was known. Later that evening the bodies of Alen Westmot Brian Andrews, and Billy Price, it's noted that they were all connected to some form of gang-related activity. At the age of 17 ██████ had his "first" arrest, He was found with arson materials two blocks away from an arson'd house that contained the parents of Brian Andrews. however, the parents were not harmed...Somehow. He was sentenced to three years at HMS Bristol but got out two years early on "good behavior" However, he was released due to mass overcrowding and lack of funding at Welsh Prisons. At the age of 18, ██████ was involved in a plot for armed robbery of Banc Cymru, Also known as "The Bank Of Wales". He was sentenced to 10 years at the same prison he spent a year in. During his third year at the prison, he was offered a deal to join the Royal Army to get out of jail time, He course as a "mature" person took the deal not knowing what would truly be in store for him.

Royal Army:

During his first year in the Army, he was stationed at Camp Shorabak (formerly Camp Bastion). He was constantly awake due to the daily/nightly gunfire and CRAM alarm warnings. His job was to be a guard at the base's main gates. He was the person to check ids, allow/deny entry, etc. He wished to get away from prison however he felt like he was still there. At 0:200 everything seemed normal... Well except for the constant gunfire but that was deemed normal instead of the CRAM's alarm going off it was the bases, it kept on saying "Alert Alert System Malfunction, Gate Malfunction, CRAM Malfunction, Light Malfunction, Light Malfunction." As ██████ was looking around he could see groups of troops rushing to the armory in a panic, instinctively he followed. As he got there the quartermaster gave him a standard-issue firearm, the SA80. and a level two vest. He then rushed to his assigned position in the base. During this, he could hear a blaze of gunfire echoing through the base, he rushed to get to his friend Mike Johnson at the main gate's checkpoint. As he arrived he could see gunfire coming from multiple nearby buildings and hills. As from what was assumed terrorists approached the ammo that was given was depleting at a rapid pace. Then a single bullet whizzed through the air hitting Mike Johnson directly through his left eye, he clashed to the floor and a pool of blood formed however ██████ was unaware and continued fighting it was only when ██████ looked down at his vest to grab a new magazine did he see his friend on the floor. However, he showed no emotion and took all the ammo that was covered in the blood of his friend whom he knew ever since Primary School. He continued to fire killing four hostile combatants. It was only after the fifth did he realize that they were all wearing the same logo, the Russian flag. He quickly turned to his radio and attempted to comms in that they were Russian forces however it seemed that the radios were down. He looked around with blood in his eye and saw all of his once friends dead. He picked up two grenades, one for himself if the time came to it and one for the enemy. He ran further into the base but saw nothing but death. He ran into the main HQ. In his eyes he was the only one left, he hid in a very dark room and blocked it with a desk. A few minutes went past however to ██████ they felt like hours. Distance footsteps could be heard and they were getting closer. The sounds stopped practically at the front of the door when a voice came over the hostiles radio "Сэр, мы собрали сдавшихся в плен, что нам делать? (Sir, we have gathered those who surrendered, what should we do?) " The Soldier quickly responded with "Выполняйте их. (Execute them.), distant gunfire could be heard echoing throughout the corridors and the soldier could be heard walking away. ██████ spent around eight hours in that room and could smell what he thought were dead bodies. At 2 PM the next day ██████ could hear the sounds of helicopters landing. He then heard a group of footsteps quickly moving toward his position. He could hear the words "Room is clear, move to the next one", ██████ didn't know if it was some sort of Russian trick or help. As they got closer he lifted his SA80 toward the door, ready to see his maker. As the door opened he was surprised to see British logos with the motto "Who Dares Wins", at that moment he found out that he was looking directly at a member of the Australian SASR detachment. He was saved, rushed into a helicopter, and taken to a different unnamed Afgan base. He was informed that he was the only survivor of a base with 215 troops. It's to be noted that yet again he showed no emotion. His bodycam footage shows him eliminating thirty-two hostile combatants and due to this was invited to be a member of the SASR.

SASR:

During his first deployment with the SASR group, he joined detachment Delta also known as D-12. ██████ became the rank of SPC due to his previous efforts. He and his detachment were sent on a black ops mission to eliminate a hostile camp, as they arrived at the village they instantly came under fire from low-power rifles and pistols however this did not stop them as they continued to push through the village, as they pushed through it became more clear that is was not a camp they were ordered to eliminate after they took control of the camp the "hostiles" were lined up against a wall however these "hostiles" seemed to just be innocent civilians... As ██████ realized this he turned around to see eleven of his friendly troopers gun down the innocent and harmless civilians... This is not the first war crime that ██████ would experience through his time with the SASR, during his second deployment they "Accidentally" called for an airstrike on a known civ building complex. However, this all came crashing down as one operative of the SASR leaked a video of the killings and almost all of them were court marshaled and sentenced to prison. As ██████ was getting transported to the courtroom he was visited by a man in a black suit, the man offered the person "freedom" in return that ██████ works for them as a bodyguard. ██████ took this offer and left the holding area. As they went outside the sunlight blinded ██████ them as he has been in a cell for approx 23 hours. ██████ then got taken to what is now known as SITE-62 and thus his time with the SASR came to a sudden close.

Foundation:

During his first month here and his past experiences, he quickly made his way up to CSG and got invited to join an elite MTF unit, also known as MTF-Alpha-One "Red Right Hand"... At this time it seems ██████ only knew basic rumors about them but now he got to join them so he took up the offer and then swiftly grabbed his new rifle and uniform and prepared to protect those who are above. As the site was new it allowed A-1 units to do more "Unethical" stuff to people who were not "Up To Code". During his time as a CSG, he protected multiple O5 members and even protected "The Administrator" from a different reality. He swiftly made it through the ranks till he got to the rank of LT where he spent multiple months, however, the site changed to become more "ethical" and thus ██████ lost enjoyment in his position due to the new rules that were in place so he left and went to Nu-7 for a more combative approach to the foundation. During his short time with Nu-7, he managed to stop multiple hostile GOI raids and killed multiple high-ranking CI-C personnel. However yet again he started to get less interested that is till one day O5-1 came up to him and asked him if he'd like to join the Overseer Assistants, he got informed that they do tasks for the O5 and assist anywhere needed, however, due to an injury that got inflicted during a CI raid he was unable to talk (Use mic) for an extended period however the O5 council at the time didn't see this as an issue and granted ██████'s transfer. At this current moment ██████ has been an Overseer Assistant for over eight months and he has not lost interest as according to him it's "Where he belongs".

The Interview:

??? -"Mhm ok it seems he has a good record, A-1 bring him to me"

[As some time passed ??? would start listening to music but would be interrupted by ██████ entering the room.]

██████ - "Hello sir, may I ask why I was requested?"

???- " Ah greetings ██████, I've requested you here as we need to talk about your position within the foundation."

██████-"Oh? What's up, sir?"

???-"Your rank of Overseer Assistant is getting stripped.

██████-"But sir..."

???-"And replaced with the rank of O5-4"

██████-"Uhm thank you, sir, this is....unexpected to say the least"

???-"No need to call me sir anymore, what will your designation be?"

██████-"Good question, how about "The Lancer"...Has a nice ring to it

???-"Sure why not. Welcome to the team "Lancer"

██████-"Thank you, sir."

Last edited:

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
+Support.
Freelancer is chill as hell.
Slightly inactive (may be timezones) but does a lot of behind the scenes work.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Helios"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-3. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time. Please wait two weeks to reapply.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​

Status
Not open for further replies.