Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Iron

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 20, 2023
-support already on the path of ethics and thin going for ECM would be better for you than O5

Reactions: Raixin

Jay "Corvid"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 5, 2024
+Support.
Raixin has only been a postive and healthy server role model and whether those who like it or not its pretty hard to deny that Raixin has not improved the server greatly in his positions.
Between acting Site Manager. His work in Staff, and Dpt. Director of IA. Raixin should be considered one of the better applicants for this position.
His activity and actions are above good enough.

Baises are ment to be used to show points of approval or denial.
There has been very little in the way of helpful feedback.
I can understand his path of ECA into ECM, Though having good knowledge of the CoE aswell as the CoC of course is welcome in a position such as an Overseer.

Personal Bais aside. A-1 aren't the biggest fans. Its no secret.
Finding a way to sit aside bias and giving props to people who will fit the position and are willing to learn deserve the spot.
Raixin is an experienced CL4 holder and is certainly more than fit for the position.
I can see Raixin doing well in the Position of -4.

Good luck Raixin.

• Love
Mar 7, 2024
imagine being an o5 but the a1 dont like them...
raixin chose the ethics route, I'd prefer them to go there as that is where his experience is
-Support
i feel like thats a personal issue... A-1 dont choose who they protect they just do their role. If you or another A-1 was to get ECM i would still have to protect them 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Recker
May 30, 2023
I comment whether you're ready or not. To say that you are Ethics associated or that Ethics would be better suited for you should not be something you consider. I've always told people when they asked me to do what you want to do. If this is what you want then pursue it. I only wish we spent more time together in Site Admin.

"Archangel"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Sep 23, 2023
Raixin is doing a good job as a whole in the Foundation and Ouside of it
Good Eca Good SA Good DOIA He could try to go for O5 i think he would do the job quite nicely
One of the best i saw on the serv
+Support

Cook.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2023
- Support
Though I've had very few interactions with you, from what I've seen you would be fit for a member of Site Command. However, you already are on the path to ethics and seem to focus more towards that. It just seems off to me that you would do a 180 and go for O5 instead of Ethics.

Drxgon

Game Master
Game Master
Feb 2, 2024
+support

uh, i forgot to redo this after the forums died, but very good smart, not bald man...

but seriously, Raixin has done great work in the site, and has held many cl4 positions. I believe this is just a natural progression in the site for him.

Last edited:
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png

Following Attachment approved by Chief Overseer "███ █████████"

Greetings, Site Manager "Raixin"

Following recent incidents, and recommendations provided from outside sources, we have decided to move forward with your interest within the council. With the investigation of your dealings within the foundation, as well as your loyalty, we have decided to grant you a seat amongst the council. Please preform your duty as normal, we will be in contact.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Application Accepted

Signed, Chief Overseer "The Geneticist"

• Haha
Reactions: Mars
Status
Not open for further replies.