Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78883323
Discord name: Bubba#0738
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the launch of the UK server.

In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Foundation: "The Marksman" | CI: "The Ethical"
Civilian name: Bubba
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Have Held: O5-1
MTF A-1 COM
MTF E-11 LTCOM
MTF B-1 CSG
CI-C DELCOM (only listed highest ranks)

Whitelist: Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have no warnings, kicks, or bans.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- O5-5, I wish to rejoin the council with the intention to help with my past experience as Chief Overseer. I held my position as O5-1 for around 3 months. During this time, I created and implemented lots of ideas to keep the foundation stable and to make sure that the foundation was constantly being managed by the O5. With the recent addition of a new Chief overseer, I am sure the O5 could use someone who is experienced to fill in the now empty slot.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
- My past experience both as O5-1 and Senior Admin of the server will allow me to help the rest of the O5 with creating new ideas on how to keep the foundation stable. I intend to help manage the foundation as well as improve relations between all departments as I'm sure many people have noticed that has gone down recently.

I know many people may question my current activity on the server at the moment as currently, I do not hold any roles on the server which has somewhat kept me away from appearing online as much. I have been trying to find a position that would suit me best with my past experience. During the entire time of the SCP server being live, I have mostly only held clearance 4+ positions. Sitting in a low position such as a PVT in a MTF doesn't really entertain me. I love holding high clearance positions where I can directly assist the structure of the server and actually put in the many ideas I have to help improve the server. The best possible role I can achieve to do this is the Overseer Council.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the O5 are to help and maintain the structure and relations of the foundation. O5 is to always keep in touch with every department in the foundation including the Ethics Committee. They are to insure the foundation has healthy relationships with each other that way the foundation may run smoothly without constant conflict. The O5 also must keep a strong Site Administration team to assist in managing the server when an O5 member may not be available.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- The O5 should continue to keep in touch with the server outside of the game as well. On the Forums part, the O5 may also accept or deny role applications for Department Leaders (other than Director of Medicine) as well as Site Administrations apps. There are also many other things that the O5 may manage using non-RP recourses.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

The year is 1939 and a world-scale war was raging on. There was one special forces regiment in the USSR code name "Alfa Group" which was led by Colonel █████ and Lieutenant Colonel "Bubba". Alfa Group more commonly known as AG was one of the top-performing regiments in the USSR at the time. AG found major success across Afghanistan, Siberia, Russia, Korea, and Syria during operation Free Dawn.

Lieutenant Colonel Bubba was mostly known for his amazing leadership and combat abilities on the battlefield. Bubba was the leader of the recon squad known as the "Head Hunters". These men were the most experienced snipers in the sector. The Head Hunters showed their outstanding abilities in Operation Sandstorm located in Afghanistan scoring a Major victory and securing a major NATO weapon manufacturing base. LTCOL Bubba earned his first medal the "Order of the Red Star" during this operation.

Over the next few years, AG and LTCOL Bubba found major success in the war. AG was being sent out on every major operation run by the USSR. Because of this success, LTCOL Bubba was rewarded with the "Hero of the Soviet Union" medal by Marshal ██████. Everything seemed to be going the best it could for Bubba until he intel about the next operation.

May 26th, 1943: All officers, regimental commanders, and High Command are called into a meeting held by Marshal ██████.

Marshal ██████: One of our spies has found the location of an abandoned base in a forest located in Syria. According to a spy plane we sent over to observe the area, there appears to be an entrance to an underground bunker. An airfield along with a large missile silo was also spotted.

LTCOL Bubba: What exactly do we want with this base?

Marshal ██████: The spy planes spotted a temporary NATO base located about 50 miles from the base. We need to make sure NATO does not find this base and attempt to get it operational again.

Commander General ██████: Do we know who use to occupy the base?

Marshal ██████: There are some logos spotted around the base however this logo isn't in our database.

COL ██████: Were there any defense systems spotted on the airfield? Any anti-air guns, ground defense systems, or even any armored vehicles? How do we know this isn't just some research facility?

Marshal ██████: Some small turrets are located near the bunker entrance however they seem to be nonoperational. There was however a small observatory located within the base however that is the only building other than hangers spotted on the surface. If we want to find out the purpose of this bunker, then we will need to send a squad inside. LTCOL Bubba You and your squad will join squad "Blue killers" led by COL ██████ and infiltrate this bunker. You will need to find the command room and locate a terminal. Try to gain access and extract all files for review. Once the bunker is secure get in contact with Major General ██████ and we will get a platoon over to set up camp at the base. You have 9 days to prepare.

June 4th, 1943: COL ██████: Alright listen up. We got two minutes until we arrive at the drop zone. LTCOL Bubba, I want you and your men to set up on a hill overlooking the base. I need you to scout the area for any potential threats. Blue Killers you will be with me. We will need to find a way into the bunker, try and find some command room on the surface to get the blast door open. Alright, looks like we're here.

LTCOL Bubba: Alright boys, like always, let's get this done with and get back home. That cliff right there seems to be our best bet, let's get moving.

COL ██████: Alright, this path should lead us down to the airstrip. Get comms wired up with the Head Hunters. Bubba, do you copy?

LTCOL Bubba: Hear you loud and clear. Looks like the base is clear of any hostiles. We may have also located the command room. Make your way to the observatory, about 300 feet to the east you will see what appears to be a small building halfway in the snow. Windows seems to be a bit dirty but there seem to be a few computers inside.

COL ██████: Lovely. Let's get moving boys. Bubba we're moving onto the airstrip, give us some cover fire in case anything goes wrong.

LTCOL Bubba: Roger that.

COL ██████: This seems to be the right building, Captain, get that door open, ██████ and ███ I want you two to stay out here and defend while we go inside.

Captain ██████: Sir, take a look at this.

(The door seems to be locked with a keypad that states: "Access required: Clearance Level 3")

LTCOL Bubba: What's going on down there?

COL ██████: We can't get into this building. There is a keypad asking for Clearance Level 3. ██████ tried to bypass the clearance but we have never seen this program before, we can't hack it. We can't bust this door down either. Seems like they really didn't want anything breaking this door.

LTCOL Bubba: Just smash one of the windows in or something.

COL ██████: No can do, this glass is 3 inches thick. We need to find another way into the bunker. Any ideas?

LTCOL Bubba: There seems to be some kind of tunnel on the far west side of the airstrip. The doors are open on it.

COL ██████: We're at the tunnel, seems to go a long way, but I see a light on at the end.

LTCOL Bubba: Alright, you men stay here, ima head down and go in with them. You keep in touch with me through the radio. ██████ you take charge while I'm gone.

(LTCOL Bubba and COL ██████ enter the tunnel and make their way to the light. Once they reached the light, they found a key that allows them to open the door inside.)

COL ██████: Look over here, its a terminal.

LTCOL Bubba: Let me take a look.

(Bubba gets the terminal to turn on. A logo appears with the words "Secure. Contain. Protect". Bubba searches the files on the computer.)

LTCOL Bubba: The hell is this? This isn't some ordinary research facility. SCP-035 "The Mask" testing archives?

COL ██████: The hell is an SCP?

LTCOL ██████: I don't know, but from the looks of it there seem to be hundreds, if not thousands of them. Captain, hook me up with the Marshal. Marshal, are you seeing this?

Marshal ██████: LTCOL, I need you to shut off that computer at once and take the hard drive. Do not access it anymore. Bring it to me ASAP. General, contact the overse...

LTCOL Bubba: Marshal? Marshal, do you read me? What the hell is going on?

COL ██████: I don't know but let's get the hell out of here.

(LTCOL Bubba quickly copies all the files on a hard drive before closing the terminal and taking out the hard drive. LTCOL Bubba and COL quickly make their way out of the bunker and to the rendezvous point.)

After getting back to base and giving the hard drive to the Marshal, Bubba goes to his personal quarters and inserts the flash drive into his laptop. After hours of decoding the files, he finds one in particular that interests him "The Overseer Council" He opens the file and a warning sign comes on "THIS FILE MAY ONLY BE ACCESSED BY CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 PERSONNEL, ALL UNAUTHORIZED ATTEMPTS WILL BE LOGGED" Bubba tries to access the file the same way he did for the others. Then, a message comes up "UNAUTHORIZED ATTEMPT DETECTED, TURNING CAMERA ON, FACE SCAN COMPLETE, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED SOON". After many failed attempts to access the file, Bubba gave up and returns to his usual duties.

June 22, 1943: Marshal ██████: LTCOL Bubba, please report to my office immediately.

(Bubba enters the office. The Marshal is sitting with a man in a black and white suit surrounded by multiple armed guards with the same logo form the bunker. They look like some sort of special forces regiment.)

Marshal ██████: LTCOL, sit down, please. This gentleman would like to speak with you.

██ - █: Hello Bubba, Do you know who I am?

LTCOL Bubba: I have no clue, sir. However, I was just on an operation when I saw that logo on that gentleman's shoulder over there

██ - █: Good eye you got there, No wonder I've heard of your sharp eye. Yes, I am with the SCP foundation. You seem to have stumbled upon one of our old sites. That was one of our best sites, sad to see how it is now after that day. Now tell me son, I heard you gained access to one of our terminals that day. What did you find on there?

LTCOL Bubba: Yes I did. I opened the files of the terminal and found folders about research tests, something called MTF units, and GOI. I only opened the research test and found one called "SCP-035 "The Mask". I wanted to look for more, however, we were ordered to pull out.

██ - █: Hmm, are you sure you didn't access anything else?

Knocking is then heard on the door. A KGB officer enters holding something in his hand. He hands it to the Marshal who then give it to the man in the suit.

██ - █:
What's this? A hard drive? Before we look at this drive, everyone in the room please leave. Including you Marshal, don't worry, I won't destroy your office. Now, let's plug this in.

Right as the flash drive is plugged in, the same message from before opened up. "THIS FILE MAY ONLY BE ACCESSED BY CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 PERSONNEL, ALL UNAUTHORIZED ATTEMPTS WILL BE LOGGED".

██ - █:
Ah, so you did see more?

One of the men leans over and whispers to the suited man.

██████: Sir, Want us to deal with this?

██ - █: No, I would like to keep this man.

██ - █: Say, let's see if I can access this file.

The suited man enters a code. Everyone in the room then turns away from the screen, except Bubba. A picture appears on the screen. Bubba looks at the photo until he passes out on the ground.

██ - █: Were done here. Load him into the helicopter. Marshal, sorry about your LTCOL. I hope you find a good replacement. Until then.

Bubba: Huh? Where the hell am I?

COM ██████: Hello there. How are you feeling?

Bubba: My head hurts like crazy. I don't remember anything. Hey, that uniform looks familiar.

COM ██████: Welcome to the SCP foundation. I'm your COM. You can call me "Bossman". You have been selected to join us. Welcome to Alpha-1.

After his interaction with the O5 Bubba was brought to the SCP foundation where he was recruited to Alpha-1 on behalf of the O5. Turns out the USSR had some ties with the foundation back then. The Marshal has told the O5 about Bubba stumbling up old SCP files. He also knew that he had been hiding away in his bunks to dig deeper into the files he had copied over.

Bubba spent the next 6 years with the foundation working alongside the O5 in Alpha-1. Of course, with his experience in leadership and his combat abilities, he quickly ran up the ranks. He then achieved the rank of A-1 COM. A few months later, he's ordered to attend a personal meeting with the O5 council.

██ - █: Hello Bubba.

COM Bubba: Hello Sir. What is it you want to speak of now?

██ - █: I have a proposal for you. Recently, we have lost one of your beloved members, ██ - █. He was head of combative personnel. He is the reason our MTF units are the most well trained men in the world. Without him, our MTF units will no longer be getting the proper training to keep the foundation running. Bubba, You have truly shown the skills I have heard about. Alpha-1 is the best it's ever been. I feel you may be our best option for this position. What do you have to say?

COM Bubba: Sir, I thank you for your compliments. I believe there is no longer any need for me in Alpha-1, I know for a fact my LTCOM can take it from here. I will gladly accept your offer and thrive to keep the foundation stable and continue to train these great men. I will always be loyal to the foundation.

O5 - 1: I expect the best from you, Bubba. Welcome to the Overseer Council. You will need a code name.

The Marksman: I already got it, sir.

Reactions: Kvalax

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
+Support
Bring him back, from even my small interactions I have had with Bubba, he seems to be a very respectful and passionate guy. I have also heard numerous great things he previously did for the site as a previous O5-1 (or at least O5 member).

Good Luck!

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
- Activity is up to the standards of what everyone expects of a Site Command member
- Your knowledge of rules is above average
- You've held many Senior positions within this community such as O5-1, A-1 COM, NWO SC CGEN, AG LTCOL
- Your intentions are good and have no doubt you'll do better
- Management skills are up to the standards

during my days on SCP-RP, you always wanted to help out the community even when you just joined the server, the fact that you were always here to improve the server quality shows that you are loyal to this community and I always support your work.
wish you were still in MRP but SCP does need someone like you.

Good luck with your application bubba!

• Love
Reactions: Bubba

dunnolikes

Nov 23, 2022
Bubba has proved his worth and skills via this application alone. His previous experience and lengthy time he has been on site most definitely proves that he has the knowledge necessary to join the O5 Council.

His application is full of detail and he certainly understands the duties he must conduct whilst in the council.

Due to the above reasons, I have decided to give Bubba a..

+Support

Dictator Raiden

Jul 19, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████. The ███████ has decided that you are not prepared to return yet

While you have a great amount of experience and knowledge, making you more than prepared for this position, your activity will need to improve before making the jump back up, as it is currently lacking in the eyes of the ███████.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

We look forward to seeing what you can do

Status
Not open for further replies.