[US] O5-5 "The Youthful" V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
-Support

I don't know you personally, however I've heard of you from others and heard of your history. As of right now, O5-1 had to blacklist you from A-1 due to certain comments you made very recently. Along with this, you've apparently had a controversial history with others. And from what I've seen and heard after your blacklist in A-1, you then decided to minge on different jobs.

I've also briefly heard of you within A-1 itself, being referred to as a "trouble maker". As I said, I do not know you personally and I have no intent to slander or insult you. However from everything I've heard internally from A-1, along with your multiple blacklists you've received in A-1 and the most recent blacklist from the highest person in the Foundations hierarchy, I'm not sure you are what O5 needs right now. Your service for A-1 is appreciated, even if I wasn't there in A-1 for it, this is simply my opinion based on what others have told me.

I don't believe you would take this role seriously enough for what it would require, either. This assumption is based purely on hearsay and distant viewings, however I haven't heard or seen anything from you that may contradict this.
?

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Deftone"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-4. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​

Status
Not open for further replies.