Civilian name:
- Maxwell Dimmed
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Holding: 096
Held: Internal Affairs Director, Internal Affairs Ambassador, E-11 CPL (2), CI-B (2)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning, for mic spam. During this time, I recently got a voice changer for 049 and I had my voice volume high on accident.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- In order to further my goal of ensuring that medicine thrives, I'm applying to be a medical consultant. As a Combat Medic, I've always wanted to be strict with my coworkers, act as a mentor to them, and make sure that everyone is operating as effectively as possible. I believe that there is a lack of strictness in the medical field since I observe doctors acting impolitely, refusing to treat fractures, performing EST on everything, and other concerns. As a consultant, I will have the power to revoke licenses from the appropriate individuals, ban medical personnel, and create a more pleasant working atmosphere.​
In addition, I want to mentor everyone in medical rather than just a select few. This can be done through lectures, trainings, consulting while practicing, licensure for medical professionals, and other means. Finally, through promoting psych evaluations, checkups, and other medical procedures, I hope to raise RP and enjoyment in medical.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I'm qualified to serve as a medical consultant for a variety of reasons, but the following stick out:​
  • Professionalism: In my role as a combat medic, I always act with the utmost professionalism when I'm healing, fighting, teaching, and more. You can rely on me to uphold professionalism because I used to play IA and I did it down to the t.​
  • Experience: As you can see from the above, I have held a CL4 Position in the past, giving me the experience of abiding by the CL4 rules and mentoring others.​
  • Activity: Every day for the past two weeks, I have performed the role of a Combat Medic, offering guidance, advice, and of course medical aid. Because my current goal is to practice medicine, I am active every day.​
  • Knowledge: I am well-versed in the CoC, CoE, and Medical Rules. I am also capable of teaching others the medical protocols for all scenarios.​
  • Communication: I maintain open lines of communication with all staff members in the medical department and various other areas. Because of the way I am, people find me to be charming, and I have gained a lot of friends in the department. I have no trouble expressing my ideas and can think of solutions instantly.​
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
The process for healing a fracture is as follows:​
  1. Request the patent to go through the X-ray machine.​
  2. Find their damaged bone by looking at the limb directly opposite of the red limb; for example, if his right arm is red, his left arm will be broken.​
  3. Purchase a Beaker and a Drug Jar.​
  4. Purchase the appropriate drug test tube; for example, if the patient's right leg was broken, you would use a test tube for the right leg.​
  5. Place the test tube in the beaker, then transfer the beaker's contents to the drug jar.​
  6. The patient should be told to drink the jar.​
  7. Request the patent to go through the X-ray machine to ensure the medicine works.​
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- A medical consultant's duties include mentoring, training, enforcing punishments, and providing medical licenses. More specifically, they should conduct lectures, trainings, assign licenses, approve paperwork, revoke licenses, and manage site contaminations like influenza contamination or a memetic breach. In a nutshell, these are the medical staff personnel in charge of planning and managing medical operations/personnel.​

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

Jon dingleshmerg

Jul 20, 2022
Good Evening, and Welcome to the medical lead for Site-56
I have seen your commitment and well experience to Accept this without hesitation.
Please contact me or Dpt Director Abbie for a meeting
Congratulations and Hope to see you soon
-Deputy Director Jon Dingleshmerg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.