N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have recived 1 warning for dropping an document with redacted info, and at that time i did not know that dropping an document like that for fun would get me an warning

Why are you applying for Security Captain?:
I am energized to apply for the part of Security Captain. I am drawn to the level of duty and administration that comes with this position and feel certain in my capacity to be capable in this part. I have earlier encounter in security positions in other communities, and I am energized to bring my abilities and mastery to the SCP Establishment. I am committed to maintaining the values and mission of the SCP Establishment, which incorporate guaranteeing the security and security of all faculty and the control of bizarre objects. As Security Captain, I would work closely with my group to actualize compelling security measures and conventions, as well as give direction and back to those beneath my command. I accept that my communication and problem-solving abilities, as well as my capacity to stay calm and level-headed in upsetting circumstances, make me an perfect candidate for this position.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I accept I am appropriate for the position of Security Captain. With my involvement as an officer and sergeant within the Security division, I have picked up a strong understanding of the Foundation's conventions and methods. I am moreover well-versed in dealing with troublesome circumstances and making basic choices beneath weight. My kind of solid communication and authority abilities would permit me to successfully oversee my group and guarantee the security of all faculty beneath my command.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
the most duties incorporate overseeing operations and executing orders from the Security Chief. Conducting tryouts for Heavy Weapon Licenses and tryouts for Riot Response Team that is additionally a significant portion of the work. administer and monitor Gensec. Captains moreover have the authority to create give out Posts for gensec and credit them on the off chance that they do an good work, however they can be credited before hand.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in https://docs.google.com/document/d/1coahbVVVv9BQYtYet0oefVRl784i88dz8OLmg5fVK2Y/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

"Spartan"

Feb 17, 2023
+/- support
-Well written app
-has good understanding of responsibilities
-age has a concern for me as cl4 personnel need to hold great professionalism
-low overall playtime

MTF Nu-7 LT "Spartan" (current)

Reactions: Pablo Mc Bablo

scotched

Aug 22, 2022
+/- support
-Well written app
-has good understanding of responsibilities
-age has a concern for me as cl4 personnel need to hold great professionalism
-low overall playtime
+Pretty entertaining as an individual

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

Application Pending

Dear Mr Bablo,
We are currently in the process of reviewing your application. We will have a verdict for you as soon as humanly possible.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'
EDIT: Sorry thought it said UK lmao. Ignore me.

Status
Not open for further replies.