-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
B-1 CPT[Holding]
GOC LCPL [Holding]
Nu-7 SGT [Held]
CI-G [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- I have received 2 warns 1 for ARDM and 1 for FRP
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
  • I am applying for intel ambassador mostly due to the fact that I enjoy the way that intel does things. I have worked with intel a lot being in B1 and it seems to be pretty similar
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
I have a lot of experience dealing with situations relating to the intelligence department considering that the two MTFs that I have been a part of are Nu-7, and B-1 which deal with the intel department a lot. I also have an ok amount of cl4 experience being a MTF officer so I know how to organize a department.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have not written any documents. A good document however has a good outline for the information they should also keep it short while keeping the info needed.
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-
  1. The first one is to oversee the intel department and make sure that it is running well.
  2. Deal with surface threats like CI and civilians that info breach.
  3. Training new agents. Ambassadors are the main people approving people for intel and letting people play the department. They also train for interrogation/infiltration which is an important thing.
  4. They also approve or deny permits for MC&D
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
During his time in the military, Pair became aware of the SCP Foundation, an organization dedicated to containing and studying anomalous objects and entities. He was fascinated by the Foundation's work and began to study their operations in his free time. After serving several tours of duty, Pair was approached by the Foundation and offered the opportunity to join their ranks as an intel ambassador. Pair was intrigued by the offer and after careful consideration, he decided to leave the military and join the SCP Foundation. As an intel ambassador, Pair was tasked with gathering information on potential SCP objects, tracking down rumors of anomalous events, and establishing contacts with individuals who could provide valuable intelligence. He quickly adapted to his new role and made a name for himself as a highly skilled and efficient intel ambassador.

Unhappy

Dec 11, 2022
+support
-Active
-Mature
-Fun to be around
- Lots of experience

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023
+support
-Active
-Mature
-Fun to be around
- Lots of experience

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
+support!

One of the best B-1 out there. Good, disciplined, soft-spoken and, overall a good person to be around and ask questions about the server. Also super knowledgeable of intel and their whole purpose. I really want to see your working with us!

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

+Support

+B1 experience

+App looks great

+Great leader

+Funny person

Asp

May 17, 2022
+Support
-Lots of Beta-1 Experience
-Good Leader
-Mature
-Good Interactions

b00barian

Feb 6, 2023
+support I've known pear for quite some time, and he's always been a fantastic person to be around and performs quality RP, his leadership skills are also incredible

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Accepted

thank you for taking the time to make an application, due to your recent activity and overall interest in the department we have come to the conclusion that you are fit for the position.

Contact an admin+ in game to receive your whitelist.
and contact me over Teamspeak or discord Waltah#0797 so i can get you sorted with everything that you will need

1669288564941.png

Status
Not open for further replies.