22415 (Holding)

𖹭Have you received any kicks/bans/warning?𖹭
No I'd hope not.
╱|、
(˚ˎ 。7
|、˜〵
じしˍ,)ノ

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why
I am applying for an Ethics Committee Member position because I would like to help guide and nurture Ethical operations on site. If I were to get said position I would have more tools and be able to improve the site with new plans and ideas. A majority of my motivation for my application comes from being an Assistant for so long and performing my duties as such, but I always felt like I could do more. During my time as a Coordinator I had a much more close experience with ethical dilemmas around the site and I have many ideas on what to put forward to make people's work life at the foundation more worthwhile and ethical. I also really enjoy helping people and having a more ‘hands-on’ approach when it comes to interacting with site personnel. Furthermore, implementing programs that benefit some of our more “forgotten” employees is one thing I believe would be a step in the right direction.​

And in all honesty the place I enjoy most on site is Ethics Wing. O-1 and Ethics as a whole is the reason I stayed around on site and I don’t think I would be pursuing ECM if it wasn’t for the people in the aforementioned groups. I have a good understanding of how Ethics operates on a day-to-day basis and feel most comfortable when with them. I would be more than happy to take a leadership position on site, leading the site to a better future.

𓇼 What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?𓇼

There are multiple reasons I am the best current candidate for Ethics Committee Member. My previous experience, confidence and outgoingness all tie into my reasoning on why I am the best fit for the role. To start my first CL4 employment on site was a passive, nurturing and caring role where I actively made sure that site personnel health was being maintained at all times. We were also in charge of the training of Cl3 and below medical staff and the issuing of medical licenses. During my time as consultant I led multiple medical operations/experiments that helped better the medical aide/security we are able to provide on site. To mention one of these medical experiments I led was an antidepressant study in which we invented a new medication via clinical testing with volunteering mentally unwell individuals. This experiment had a 80% success rate and has been utilized actively to this day for more challenging mental cases. After my time as a consultant I transitioned into another position on site that is similar in nature to how we cared for the sites-well being in a different manner. During my time in as a Ethics Committee assistant-coordinator I mainly focused on the ethical incidents and relation between research,gensec,epsilon-eleven with D-Class personnel. I noticed that our most helpless employees on site are the ones that are mistreated the most and made it my personal goal to make sure D-Class were being treated correctly by security personnel, having ethical ‘by the books’ testing and being treated correctly by MTF units in corresponding areas. One of the things I spearheaded as an ECAC was ‘D-Class Enrichment’ in many different forms such as, streamlining work permits to ensure the correct permit has a D-Class who understands his/her tasks and is capable. I also did (with permission lol) D-Class 'field trips’ where we would give new and behaving D-class a trip out of LCZ into the cafeteria on FL2 for pizza parties as well as the playgrounds built inside of HCZ by 939 containment to allow them to get some physical exercise while also having some fun and seeing new parts of the site. If I were to take this position as Ethics Committee Member I would be able to implement better organized versions of what I mentioned previously.
૮⍝⍝ა
Furthermore, my most recent CL4 appointment was Director Of Medicine, a position I looked up to when I first came on site back in October. As director I have learned more skills of managing a larger group of people than I had previously as Coordinator. In my time as Director I have helped encourage my Consultants to work to better themselves but more importantly to have fun when doing so. I do not believe in making people do ‘google sheets’ RP or the writing of documents that serve no purpose but “busy work” or just because I could make an order because of being in a power position. I believe that when in an RP leadership position it is your job to be an in-game leader and bring those under you to scenes where they will flourish and more importantly enjoy. Which is why my type of leadership style is being spontaneous and encouraging while still having a loose structure. A good example of having fun while still having structure is the way we like to encourage our D-Class trustees with our ‘Trustee Of The Month’ program. Each month the Medical leadership team will get together and all nominate Trustees and then vote, the winning D-Class Medical Assistant will receive a plaque on the wall as well as a reward of leadership choosing (money,chems,ect). I believe my attitude and passion to make all site personnel enjoy their positions is what makes me the perfect fit for Ethics Committee Member and I hope to be able to fill said position and make the site happier ᵔᴗᵔ.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
Maintaining the Code of Ethics
Assisting with updates to Code of Conduct when requested
Liaison with O5 council
Welfare of all site personnel including D-Class
Issuing orders to Omega-1 as well as Assistants
Selection of Internal Affairs directors
Tribunals for the higher ranking individuals
Authorizations of AA
Authorizations of Mass D-Block Terms
Authorizations of KOS past airlock
Conversations between GOIs
Wellbeing of site personnel
˗ˏˋNuking the siteˎˊ˗​
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
ฅ՞՞ฅ
Reviewing ECA Applications
Reviewing IA Director Applications
Handling level 2 demotion appeals (within reason)

𓅰 𓅭𓅬𓅬 𓅮 𓅯
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+ Support

Good previous experience and I've seen you around a fair bit. Please be active if you aren't already.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pawzz

Raixin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
+Support

Pawz in my opinion is very well suited for this role, she dedicates a lot of her time in the foundation to create a great experience for all the people in it. She is insanely active as an ECAC and a DoM and has amazing time management skills. During her time as an ECA she has constantly been a great asset to the committee in helping other Assistants in their duties and making sure they are well adjusted into their new postions.

I've gotten to work closely with Pawz during my time as Ambassador, DoIA, ECA and my SA Postions. During these times i have seen her grow into the individual she is today and seen how well she adapts to new scenarios, during her time as DoM i have been tasking her with jobs to fulfil within medical and they have all been done correctly and swiftly.

She has a great understanding on what her requirements will be as an ECM and i believe will well adapt to the new position without issues.

• Love
Reactions: Pawzz and Mars
+Support

When it comes down to it, the only area Pawz is slightly inexperienced in is MTF Regiments, but speaking to them they don't tend to argue situations they're not absolutely certain in, which for a ECM and any other SC member is very important IMO. So that inexperience is nullified by the ability to recognize areas they may not quite understand and ask opinions of people in those positions.

Tl;dr: Very good option for ECM

• Love

Jay "Corvid"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 5, 2024
+Support.
I already wrote this but it got rolled back.
Pawz has been doing great work with the medical team and is a very active participant in multiple server storylines.
Im sure the medical team appreciates all the work she's done dealing with all the minges and those who wish to degrade roleplay.
I wish you the best of luck.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.