List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Executive Researcher
Gensec Captain
Overseer Assistant
E-11 SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for minor glitching that I got almost a year ago now
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I am applying for this position because I feel as though I could greatly benefit the foundation by taking this position. I have the experience to be able to make the right decisions when presented, and I have been around long enough to know almost everything that needs to be known. I want to be more involved in the foundation and help out in any way that I can. I am definitely one of the better candidates for this role, being that almost no one applying for this position has the same experience as me.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I am suitable for Site Administration because of both my qualifications/ past experiences, and how I have already been a part of Site Administration for a period of time. With every past position that I have had, that is extra knowledge and experience.
As my previous time as Security Captain, I have always been the one to take charge. I am always the one who sets the radio frequency, and I regularly use comms to speak with everyone. On almost every code 2 there is, I am the one who takes charge in leading the Gensec team. There are almost no sweeps that have gone wrong when I have taken charge. I enjoy helping out new cadets, and seeing them become strong individuals. I will always take time out of my day to help out newer people who need it.
While I was an Executive researcher, I made sure that ethics was a priority. At that time, I had almost memorized every major code in the book. To this day I can still remember most ethics guidelines and violations. I was able to help newer people, and at the same time work well with more experienced personnel. During this time the main thing I learned was cooperation with others, no matter the
level.
My time as an Overseer Assistant is definitely the most important role, I had in regard to this position. The duties of tasks and the people I had to deal with cannot be replicated with a test, but only in live action. Almost everything that entails the duties of being a Site Advisor, I have already done multiple times.

I have experience like no other, I have shown that I can handle many tasks that are given, and I can be a great addition to Site Administration, and the SCP foundation.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- I believe that there are 2 main responsibilities of Site Administration, and a third specifically for Site Advisors
1: To ensure order in the foundation and make sure that everything runs smoothly. This specifically means that everyone does what they are supposed to, and that any secret there is, remains that way. Making sure that researchers are testing, Gensec is protecting D block, E-11 is guarding Heavy Containment, etc. This is the most important responsibility of Site Administration, and has to be upheld no matter what.

2: Making sure that the foundation is safe from both internal and external affairs. For internal, this has to do with managing an SCP containment breach, anyone not following guidelines and in need of jail, and anyone that breaks in. For external, that has to do with stopping Chaos raids, information leaks, and preventing people from entering who shouldn’t be inside.
3: Specifically for site advisors, they have to help manage the first 2 responsibilities, as well as assisting the Site Director in day-to-day activities. I would love learning what these duties entail, and I would be very interested in starting them as soon as I am accepted.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
June 11th, 2009. Sergeant “Peebus” was in the Green Beret Force. He and his buddies had a new mission, to gain intel on a hostile facility in northern Canada. It was supposed to be a simple mission, get in, grab some documents, get out. There were some rumors about this place. Monsters of unimaginable horrors, and unforetold creatures. But “Peebus” and his men were ready for anything to happen. They’ve been training for years to get to this point. They are officially the best of the best. The 1% of the 1%. As they are flying in, the facility starts coming over the horizon, barely visible through the snow. All they can hear are the chopper blades whirring, the snowflakes blinding their vision. They can feel the cold air rushing through the open doors. None of them are nervous. They are ready for anything.

BOOM!

Suddenly, a large rocket struck the helicopter, directly on the tail. This sends everyone rapidly down towards the ground, spinning faster and faster. As “Peebus” woke, he saw all of his friends around him, mangled and torn to shreds from the crash. He luckily survived, but with many cuts and bruises. As he was lying there, he slowly looks up to see a humanoid entity that is just a suit of riot armor, aiming a gun at him.
“Don’t move,” it says. It cuffs “Peebus” and brings him into the facility blindfolded. After what seems to be an eternity, the strange anomalous figure unblindfolds him and reveals that he is in some sort of medical center.

“Where am I?” questioned Peebus. The figure just stared at him and gave no response. Suddenly, a man in a black suit came into the room. Many armed guards followed beehind.

“Welcome to the foundation sir. It is a pleasure to have you here. Today, you have been given a new life. Here at the foundation, we will heal you up in no time.” As the man in the black suit says this, multiple doctors come into the room and pull-out field kits and start attending to his wounds.

After a little while, the man in the black suit comes back. “How are you feeling? Are you ready to join us?” asked the man in the black suit. Before “Peebus” could speak, the man in the black suit took “Peebus” out of the medical center and showed him around the facility. “Peebus” hasn’t seen anything like this in his years of training.
“You will now be a security cadet, a part of the Gensec team” exclaimed the man in the black suit. Scared, “Peebus” accepted this request, knowing he has no power in this situation, and did not want to cause more trouble in the
situation.

Over time though, “Peebus” grew fondly of the foundation. He went up the ranks, even becoming a Gensec Captain, and an E-11 operative. He has made many friends, and has been a great help throughout the entire facility, being a great teacher and mentor to newer, lesser experienced people. Eventually, the man in the black suit came back to “Peebus” and pulled him aside. This time though, the man in the black suit did not have any guards with him. He finally revealed his true identity.

“I am an overseer. Me and 3 others run and oversee this entire facility, and I want you to help us. You will be best suited in joining Site Administration, but first you must climb up the ranks. You will be starting out as a Site Advisor, assisting the Director. Your combat experience, and your loyalty to the foundation are perfect for the role” He explained.

“Peebus” was ecstatic, as this was his dream role.

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - [ " Peebus " ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied.

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time. You are eligible for reapplication in two weeks on 3/27/23.

You may contact me directly if you have any further questions in your apps denial.

Thank you!​

Status
Not open for further replies.