Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly Billy

Jun 6, 2022
Québec
site56ia.com
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:511814900

Discord name : Phil,#7688

For how long have you played on CG SCP : 1w and 21 h (189 hours)

In what country are you located? : I am in Canada

Time zone : My time zone is EST

Character name(s) : Philly Billy

Civilian name : - Bob

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA) : SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic? : Yes, I have a mic.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held : I am currently in the Hammer down battalion has a private/PVT: MTF Nu-7 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why? : Yes, 1 warning for ARDM when I shot Nu-7 for no reasons has an MC&D

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? : I am applying for ambassador Because I would like to become a higher rank in Internal Affairs and have a higher responsibility over the IA department and its many agents. I would like to help the agents with the rules and the law codex, what is fair and not, what is considered has an investigation, I want to make the agents professional has i am, and show them the basics of the job for the new welcomed agents in the IA department. I also have a good “leader” mind.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador? : I am respected and liked by many people including my colleagues, I got complimented on my maturity , good judgment and my never ending desire to help people around me, like the agents that I would manage if becoming ambassador. I also think my experience in the Internal Affairs makes me suitable for this role, I know the law codex and know how to difference a false arrestation from a fair one, if the agent arresting or anyone in charge of arrestation is making new rules to make sense to his arrestation.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good? : I have written a lots of documents about my many investigations but have only showed 2 of them to Dalton Bruno But i have never published them. I think what makes a document good is putting the important information in the beginning and not writing useless information so we know what we are dealing with and what the person was arrested for, ( in case of an investigation document). I also think writing an investigation document is good because the arrested is not always guilty and this has to be in an investigation documents, what he was accused of and what was the side of the accused story and the story of the accuser. I also would like to add the way the document is made, using good grammar and formation of sentences and make it readable and easy to find the information needed.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP? : Ambassadors role is to manage Internal affairs agents. Their role is to see if they are doing their job right and not abusing their power and assist them in investigations. Ambassadors also see if the agents are following their rules and not arresting without investigating. Not only watching if they are doing their job but also to help with any problems and take decisions. Ambassador aren’t only there to take care of their agents but also to see if any foundation personnel under Clearance Level 4 is following protocol and is not causing any trouble to the others around.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in : Since 2005 Philly Billy has been a d-class personnel. Used has lab rats and science tools for deadly tests and scientific advances. Philly survived them all. He had passed the 30 days of "cooperation" and had served the foundation for a while. He felt like this would never end and they were waiting for him to die to one of the many horrifying entities being kept in the foundation but, he was once dragged out of the d-block. Not for a famous dangerous testing , he was instead proposed a job to become a staff member in the foundation wish would be promoted by clearance level. He was proposed a job has an engineer. Seeing this opportunity to finally be free from these experiments done on him having many sides effects like for exemple his interaction with 2295 wish caused one of his lungs to be replaced by patches and coton or his testing on 966 that caused spine injuries including the permanent pain following and the last one, his interactions with 457 twice, for an experiment with the goal to collect samples from him caused a burn mark on his right arm, the other interaction was in a containment breach. Philly accepted without hesitation thinking he would be less in contact with these anomalies. Year: **/07/20** Philly Billy has passed many years working for the foundation. Finally promoted to clearance level 3 after all those years, Philly was considered has a loyal member of the Internal Affairs. After all his good work and investigating involving high value targets he was told to prove himself for Clearance Level 4. Philly Billy was finally ready to become Ambassador of the internal affairs department and to face all the responsibilities coming with it.

(Sorry for spelling mistakes/lack of character I'm French)

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Neutral leading to -Support
Great Application
Not a lot of personal interaction
Can be immature at times
Told me you made an app which is essentially advertising, even if it wasn't your intention

Layne G

Jun 5, 2022
1656608027739.png

Application Denied

Dear Agent Philly,

Thank you for taking the time to submit an IA Ambassador application, Your application has been reviewed and is well made, However we determined that you are not fit for the Ambassador role at this time. Thank you for you application, Unfortunatley we will have to deny it.

-Best Wishes, Department Director Grieve
(For more info, Contact me or an Ambassador)

Status
Not open for further replies.