Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly Billy

Jun 6, 2022
Québec
site56ia.com
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:511814900

Discord name: Phil,#0010

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have 508 Hours of playtime. 1660771166431.png

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Lucas "Philly" Frenchmen

Civilian name: John Hauchard

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes I have a microphone.

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held: CI-A | Nu-7 LCPL
Current
: IA Ambassador | O-1 PVT

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have one expired warning for ARDM but no kicks and no bans,
1660771523042.png

-

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?: I am applying for Director of IA because I have a lot of experience in the department has an ambassador and I feel like its time for me to have a higher influence over the department ,and, also I personally haven’t seen the current director on site that much and a director has to be active and face his responsibilities, I haven't seen the director active for so long wich is the reason why I am applying for the position of director, I have done a lot in IA, and more then the current director, I have trained and teach many agents trying to lead them to professionalism. I want to keep the department has professional as possible and i will do my best to accomplish this goal.

-

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: I am very Ethical and follow the rules, I know what to arrest somebody for and what punishment is fair after investigation is concluded. When I am requested has an Ambassador I always provide help to the Agents and the Director. I have also trained a lot of agents since the job approval function has been added. Has a director I would rule the department and help to answer the Agents and Ambassadors questions and help them with their investigation, I would also take care of the reports about Agents or Ambassadors not following the department rules or the code of conduct, I will have a role to play when choosing the new Ambassadors of the Department. Has the Director i will try my best to achieve my goal of keeping the department as professional as possible, I will do my best to provide help to anyone requesting it.

-

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: The responsibilities of the department director is to make sure the agents and ambassadors are following the department rules and being ethical and doing investigation professionally. The director also has to investigate the reports about his own agents or ambassador not being ethical or arresting without reasons, breaking code of conduct, etc. The director also have to show and explain Ambassadors and Agents their roles in the department, for example showing an agent how to properly investigate on a case or an Ambassador how to manage our agents, the director also has to make sure his department doesn’t “fall apart” wish include the responsibility to respectfully treat his Agents and Ambassadors and to not randomly accept new agents and Ambassadors.

-

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: Lucas Frenchmen also known has Philly Billy was working with the foundation since 2005, has a d-class personnel, he had already survived his 30 days wish should grant his freedom like promised on the d-block poster, but after surviving many dangerous test he was still stuck in there, he felt like they were simply waiting for him to die to one of their ridiculously dangerous test. After several month Philly was brought by a researcher for, he assumed, testing, but was completely suprise that for the first time the researcher didn’t take the left, after being gag and earring countless door opening and finally the elevator, opening eyes in a blue server room. Philly saw a man in a black suit in front of him, the man was impressed that the d-class survived so many test that were all previously fatal, after some chitchat they concluded to make philly a Foundation Staff, being granted a CL1 Philly’s job was to repair all the doors in “LCZ” after breach or any incident. After years of working for the foundation Philly was granted CL2 and CL3. He was then recruited in the Internal Affairs department in **/07/20**, trusted by the director later earned CL4 wish gave him the role of Ambassador for the department. After the Director was promoted to Ethics assistant Philly was on the list for the position.

( Note: I am french please excuse any grammar mistakes )

Last edited:

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
ECM Barry.png
Application Accepted
Hello Ambassador Philly,

Your work, effort and commitment to Internal Affairs has not gone by unnoticed. Ever since I took office as Director of Internal Affairs, you have done your job exceptionally well, and have had an incredible attitude every second of the way. This phenomenal behavior stems back as far as Mr. Dalton's term in office, and he has had nothing but good things to say about you. You have overcome any issues, problems, and obstacles you have faced and experienced, and will continue to do so. You are a prime example of a good Agent, and should be held as the new standard within the department. Your hard work and dedication has served you well, and you have proven yourself to be ready of the position of Director. I look forward to working with you, Director Philly. Congratulations!

Highest Regards,
Mr. Barry

Reactions: Philly Billy
Status
Not open for further replies.