[US] Pierre's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name)
hopeburned

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP
Roughly 10-12 Months.

In what country are you located?
U.S.A

Time zone
EST (Florida)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable)
"Osprey" (Level 90, Former GENSEC Captain)

Chaos name (include your rank)
Mr.Paradise ( Former Alpha)

Civilian name
Johnny Brightest

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:236812152

Do you have a mic?
Yes

What server are you applying for?
SCPRP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications
Moderation Application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
I have one documented warn for Mic-Spam a year ago.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?
N/A
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?
SCP-RP USA
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?
I can be on nearly 12-14 hours a day, as I work from home.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?
After writing Lore for Marco's future change regarding B-1 and Intel, I was encouraged by USA'S O5-6 to apply for GM, and at first I was hesitant. However, I witnessed the events that USA GMs have done, and I do feel like I can provide more to the table. This isn't to downplay on others, more that while they can do their smaller events, I can try and handle larger events.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
As previously stated, I already write lore for the server and I very much enjoyed it. I wish now to be able to make events for people to not only get the roleplay experience they want, and that they deserve to get. GENSEC rarely gets RP and it irks me greatly.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

I'll list three events that I created off the back of my mind.

Serious RP Event
Somehow a dangerous sample of SCP-610 is found within the Foundation's HCZ. It would be put up to Biohazards to contain it, before it spreads and overtakes the Foundation. (For fairness sake, it would require something like Fire, Nerve-Gas, Explosives. However the RP of it would be identifying what the SCP is, and how to terminate the off-shoot that it somehow produced. Characters that do get close may get infected into a zombie, but it wouldn't result in a permanent kill or character death. As well, it would be encouraged to have a handful of forces to have a firing line, as I would pull an occasional '610-A' entity out from the flesh, being a D-Class or a GENSEC Guard that's bored of standing around. Essentially pulling an occasional random to act out as a 610 Anomaly to spice up their day.

Decently Serious RP event
A mysterious researcher accidentally makes mustard gas while looking for more chemicals to produce with SCPs. It's up to the Biohazard Team to vent out the Mustard Gas! (The RP would generally just be using 'nerve gas' in the room to mimic the effect of mustard gas, and having people figure out how to vent out the Researcher room. Though, this may cause a slow-down regarding researcher's daily tasks, I do think an RP regarding chemicals accidentally creating a "no-no" zone would be fun to play out, and something different for researchers.

Somewhat Comedic RP Event
Rat Infestation in the Foundation's Storage Room. (I'd say that's self explanatory)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Reports have shown that SCP-3000 Has been beginning to rumble. Generally this isn't an issue, however with it's growing size, we'll need foundation dive-teams to keep it subdued while the Insurgency attempts to wake it up. How they figured out it's location will be figured out during the operation, however their threading through Foundation Naval Vessels will be figured out, and whoever allowed this to happen will be punished accordingly. (The RP will simply consist of SCP-3000 beginning to wake up, and so E-11 will be hand-picked to dive into a subdued SCP-3000 and inject vital parts of the LARGE serpent with a fast spreading coma inducing solution, while CI will try to stop them, as CI have been trying to wake them up. So CI and Foundation will be combating, and the G.O.C would most likely assist the Foundation in dive-teams and CI Combating. D-Class will also be able to help the CI, and will be given weapons to fight. Lastly, GENSEC will be guarding a general building while Researchers come up with more of the solution to give to E-11. All others can participate in these jobs, and Over-seers/Ethics will be able to participate, but would only be issuing orders and such.
List an example mission for each of the following

O-1
Omega-1 and Ethics are tasked with remotely discovering an issue with a sister site that has been exploiting an ethical loophole regarding D-Class 'Testing'. Omega-1 and Ethics task themselves with dismantling and reshuffling the sister site vocally, or physically.

A-1
Alpha-1 and the Overseers run into a genius-intellect anomaly that wishes to assist the Foundation without actually being contained. Regardless of the next actions, this anomaly will then expose it's true intentions, and after an attempt to 'dismantle' the foundation, A-1 and G.O.C will be tasked with terminating the genius-intellect anomaly.

Nu-7
Nu-7 are told to protect an incoming convoy of supplies and weapons for the Site, while the CI are attempting to de-rail it and scavenge the loot. Other factions like B-1 and RRT may participate if given permission by site staff.

E-11
E-11 are tasked with cheering up a somewhat grumpy 999, as it childishly asks for more sweets. E-11 will have to contact Chefs and other personnel that are exceptionally good at cooking, to feed 999 sweets.

CI
The CI, while interrogating a civilian for anomalous connections, are suddenly attacked by ●●|●●●●●|●●|● , due to the Civilian accidentally saying it's name. They'll then have to lead the SCP-2521 away from their Base of Operations by tricking someone out of the country to say it's name. (It's name is SCP-2521)

Foundation Staff
Techies, Researchers, and E-11 are given the chance to inspect a prime Anderson Robotics model. However, it turns out that this was an intentional 'stasis' as it becomes a portal, less powerful robotics will start to be transported through the portal, and it'll be up to the Techies and E-11 to disable the portal, and scrap the rest of the bots.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

Hey there, just a word of advice you haven't filled out all boxes I'm pretty sure like foundation, CI, GOC and other events and you need to fill them out or the application will be invalid (I don't know if you have altered them all into one big question)

Pierre

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 21, 2022
Hey there, just a word of advice you haven't filled out all boxes I'm pretty sure like foundation, CI, GOC and other events and you need to fill them out or the application will be invalid (I don't know if you have altered them all into one big question)
I would say that the last two events are very inter-changeable, and mustard gas / 'rat infestation' could happen in either CI or G.O.C as well.
Thank you for the concern though!

Deleted member 1285

I would say that the last two events are very inter-changeable, and mustard gas / 'rat infestation' could happen in either CI or G.O.C as well.
Thank you for the concern though!
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
A-1:
Nu-7:
E-11:
CI:
Foundation Staff:

Pierre

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 21, 2022

O-1:
A-1:
Nu-7:
E-11:
CI:
Foundation Staff:
Oh.. well If it's in relation to the large map change event, I do think I specified it out, as A-1 O-1, Nu-7 and E-11 would all be split in either dive team or combat while CI and D-Class will be combating them, G.O.C would help foundation, and Foundation Staff would be guarding the research center / making the serum that subdues the large anomaly.

Pierre

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 21, 2022

O-1:
A-1:
Nu-7:
E-11:
CI:
Foundation Staff:

OOOOOOOH I know what to do now
? That's embarrassing

Pierre

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 21, 2022
Edited to include the missing parts of the previous sheet!

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Pierre ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.
Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Issun Kybersis or myself for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.