[US] Pricetag's Ethics Committee Member application

Status
Not open for further replies.

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:594107521
Discord name: dolphinsdf
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1251+ hours!
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): pricetag. barcode, tagprice
Civilian name:
list
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: Nu7 LCPL | 096
Held: Nu7 LTx3 | GSD CPT | GOC SPC | ECA | CI-D

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
10 warnings 1 afk kick. warnings are for rdm, failrp, metagaming and hitbox abuse

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
I'm applying for the ECM position. The reason is because I feel like I can guide the ethics committee and foundation as I whole, plus I would be the best ethics member and everything would be way more ethical. plus its cool.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
I've had Nu7 LT x3 times (Twice resigned) which shows I can be a good lead to everyone. I've also held several CL4 positions which shows I'm mature and a great candidate for ethics. I'm also very ethical at all times!! which is shown in my ECA, GSD CPT and Nu7 LT jobs which require being ethical at all times! I have plenty of excellent graded documents which shows I am good at making documents which will always be needed. I also know the COE and COC from my times on my CL4 jobs. I am also very active on the SCP-RP USA server for civil networks. I LOVE ETHICS!!!

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
The responsibilities of the Ethics Committee are to uphold the code of ethics and to ensure every department is following them. To reprimand and work with members of the foundation who break the Code of Ethics and or the Code of conduct. To speak with researchers and stop any wildly dangerous testing that could cause a containment breach or to approve advantageous testing that may not normally occur. To keep the Site running as effectively and as safely as possible.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The Ethics Committee handles applications for the Director of IA, Director of Medicine, and Ethics Committee Assistants, they also make sure that the department leaders are acting professional and most importantly ethical!!!!

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
████ "Pricetag" ███████ was born on september 11 of ████ it was a really cold summer. Growing up he had a bit of a unusual life choosing mostly to stay indoors learning then being outside although sometimes he would want to learn outside. Anyway, when ████ turned 18 he joined the military, He was a Staff Sergeant. ████ spent 5 years there before heading back home. He was 23 by this point. It was hard finding work when he had got out, he had to do the best he could with his situation. He became a food delivery driver. After 6 months of doing that, getting terrible tips. He had to find a way out to make it farther in life. ████ was trying to find work after reading the classifieds items. After his 6th interview he was stopped as he was leaving the building by two men in dark suits, they told him his ex military background would make him a good fit in their program. They went for coffee and they gave me a job offer him couldn't refuse. So he started off as a GEN-SEC cadet and worked his way though the ranks and was an officer for a while. Then he went to an NU-7 tryout where he had passed with flying colors and became a PVT. His history as a NU-7 includes stopping a group of CI from getting in vents, He had recovered a level 4 C.I. keycard several times. He has contributed to multiple containment breaches when there weren't enough E-11 to stop it. He lent a helping hand in d-block whenever there isn't enough GEN-SEC during riots. After being an Ethics Committee Assistant for a while now, He want really ready to move up but decided to try to become an Ethics Committee member

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

No SA/DPT Lead/MTF COM experience

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
-support
inactive
This right here is absolutely crazy, inactive??
I’ve also had cl4 experience and mtf co is Sr. CL4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- support
this guy called DoR darby a furry

Last edited:

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Pricetag!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Committee Member!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately Denied.

After Committee Vote.

You may Re-apply in Two weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.