[US] pricetag's mod app

Status
Not open for further replies.

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): USA
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Lost_doritos
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5 days 13 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
NATO name (regiment and rank): delta force spc pricetag
NWO name (regiment and rank): sts captain bear
Civilian name: barcode
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:594107521
Do you have a mic?: yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- first staff app
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was a tmod on the scp server

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- yes I have done it many times within my time of playing on the server

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 5+ hours during the week and i can play up to, or more then 10 hours on the weekend.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I spend most of my time playing on the server so I'm on since the server starts all the way until it finishes (most days as some days I do go out and spend time with family) which I can handle a lot of sits during that time to help the server be more enjoyable for everyone. I did enjoy being a mod on the scp server so I'm sure it will be just as good or even better on the mrp server. another reason i want to be a mod for mrp is either early or late the staff members are afk and I myself or seen people get stuck or need help, and I would not be afk so I can help them with their problem.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
what do I think I can help with on the server? I can help with just about anything that I'm tasked to do, I have experience as a mod so I can definitely be a big help. Why am I special over the other applicants? well I don't want to say I'm special over them but I will say I'm a great applicant because I'm on the server a lot. I have had experience. I'm not a biased person at all. and I a lot of people know me and they will definitely come to me if they need any help at all. and another thing is that im very active on the server which is very good and needed!

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
Hey Pricetag, I went through your application and I like the motivations you've stated to submit your bid for staff. I have seen you around every so often and had some conversations with you and you seem like a decent person. I can't say I've had any negative experiences with you in recent memory either. I appreciate the humble note in your last answer too haha. As long as you're able to maintain this drive, I think you'd make a great addition to the staff team. For all these reasons, I give you my +Support. Good luck!

Dagger

May 6, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Great Personality
-Good Rule Knowledge
-Nice Application

Good Luck!

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @pricetag ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.