- YES

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- held:
NU7 LT, CI-D, Sec captain E11 PVT

holding:
NU7 CSG, CI-B, 096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- yes.
1. metagaming (july 21)- i went to 914 died to dclass went back and shot the dclass
2. RDM (july 22) - i RDM'd a dclass
3. FailRP ( aug 7) - i used 914 as a gensec
4. RDM (aug 10) - killed a dclass in airlock no warnings
5.. RDM ( aug 13) - killed a dclass in hcz checkpoint for a joke

6. FailRP ( nov 11) - i was walking in checkpoint as a gensec without a reason
7. Hitbox abuse (nov 21) - combat jumped
8. RDM (jan 15) - killed a chef who i thought threw flares
9. FailRP (feb 27) - killed my self as a researcher when e11 tried to get me

these are my 9 warnings. i have a good amount of them but i have learned from them and am a little more mature now. and I plan on not getting any more from this point forward.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I would say I'm the best candidate for the OA position because of a couple things such as, 1. I can write very good documents on the departments which will help the 05 so they know how the department is currently doing. 2. I have had CL4 jobs such as NU7 LT and GENSEC captain, so I have some CL4 knowledge. 3. during my time on the server I have seen several OA and what they do so I know what to do mostly. 4. I am also a very active person on the server as I am on everyday for 5+ hours! 5. One of the most important things I know how to follow and carry out orders given to me as long they don't break any rules and/or are reasonable.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the OA is to do task for the 05 when they are busy or don't want to that task. so they are the go to for the 05 as they are there to do their busy work and they also give orders to people such as MTF,IA, or GENSEC when told to by 05 or when they see they don't have any idea what they are doing, so they just make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing and not slacking off. they also have to do the 05's job if they are the only 05 member on site. Another thing they have to do is Talk to the department heads and make sure the department is doing good and report to 05 about it.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
In the year ████ price had been a part of the foundation for years as a member of GENSEC. price wasn't very good at the combative part of GENSEC though, but he was able to give out orders very well and follow orders that were given to him, plus he also knew the rules very well. Over time his higher ups kept complaining about his combative skills and an OA member heard about it so he decided to keep him eye on price. after a while the O5 took a vote to have price in as a OA or not and the vote decision was a...

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Pricetag"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. Our slots are currently full. You may reapply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.