What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: hell yeah

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: E11 LT, GOC LCPL, 096
Held: Nu7 LTx3, CI-D, GOC SPC, GSD CPT, E11 SPC, ECA x 2

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1718677505176.png

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-I believe that I am the ideal candidate for the OA position for several reasons. Firstly, my strong writing skills allow me to create high quality documents on departmental operations, providing insights to the 05 and improving their understanding of how the department is preforming. Secondly, I have several experience in CL4 roles such as NU7 LT, GENSEC captain, ECA, and E11 LT which has given me valuable knowledge and expertise. Thirdly, I have observed several OAs in action during my time on the server, allowing me to gain a clear understanding of their responsibilities and duties. My level of activity on the server means that I am available for extended periods of time every day, ensuring that I can fulfill my duties as an OA effectively. Finally, I understand the importance of following and executing orders as long as they are within the bounds of the rules and are reasonable. Overall, I am confident that my combination of skills, experience, and commitment makes me an ideal candidate for the OA position.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the OA is to do tasks for the 05 when they are busy or don't want to do that task. so they are the go to for the 05 as they are there to do their busy work and they also give orders to people such as MTF ,IA, or GENSEC when told to by 05 or when they see they don't have any idea what they are doing, so they just make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing and not slacking off. They also have to do the 05's job if they are the only 05 members on site. Another thing they have to do is Talk to the department heads and make sure the department is doing good and report to 05 about it.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

As a junior captain in the GENSEC, Pricetag was tasked with maintaining order and security within the SCP Foundation. It was a demanding job but nevertheless an important one. One day, while patrolling the facility, he encountered a group of MTF E-11 operatives. They were in the middle of helping with an SCP containment breach, and they were impressed by his quick thinking and leadership skills. Over time, he grew close to the MTF team and found himself drawn to their work. Eventually, Pricetag made the difficult decision to leave his position as captain and join the MTF as a private. He worked tirelessly to prove his worth to the regiment and foundation as a whole and quickly rose through the ranks to become a Lieutenant for MTF E-11. It was then that the Ethics Assistants took notice of his great work in E-11 and recommended Pricetag for a position as an Ethics committee assistant to their fellow Ethics committe Members. In his new position. His dedication and attention to detail were noticed by the O5 Council, who began discussing the possibility of promoting Pricetag to a new position within the Foundation. After much deliberation, the O5 Council ultimately agreed to promote him to a position of great authority within the Foundation which is to become one of their assistants . They recognized his exceptional leadership skills and commitment to the Foundation's mission, and knew that Pricetag would be an asset to their team. He has come a long way from his days as a GENSEC Cadet, and was proud to have such a position inside of the foundation.

Apr 20, 2023
To: price#@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

SARXUlk.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Pricetag,

This is a message composed by the Site Inspectorate to inform you that your application for the position of Assistant has not been chosen to continue at this time. You are encouraged to submit future applications given the proclivity.

You may leave a message with my secretary (thegypysbard) should you require further details.O5_Redacted_Line_CL3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.