List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-E11 PVT (held)
NU7 CSG (holding)
096 (holding)

CI-D (held)
CI-A (holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1674776385086.png
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- i play GSD a decent amount and there are alot of bad gensec in dblock that i would like to help get rid of. i also liked being/helping in dblock. and i am a good leader.
i am also a very active player.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- i have tons of experience as an rrt sgt and a regular sgt. i also keep gensec in line as a sergeant so i know how to make sure people follow the rules. i also know the CoE to an extent. so i would like to think i have what it takes to become a gensec captain. i am also good with difficult situations, i do well with any situation gensec are in. i am also active alot and can play as a captain alot especially when dblock needs help like sweeps, dblock rioting etc.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- doings sweeps in dblock to make sure no dclass have any cards/guns. dealing with problematic gensec. making sure gensec dont cause problems. also writing documents on how gensec is doing. doing tryouts for licenses. make sure new sgts,officers,cadets or rrt understand their job and what to do.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

████ john was born
15 years later when an scp broke to surface and got to pinewood there was nu7 there fighting he got injured during the fight so they took him down to get him patched up as everyone else had died. after he got patched up he got to talk to ██-1 and he wanted to his his combat skills he passed all the test flawlessly and ██-1 decided to recruit him to the gensec department as a cadet. after a couple days to him selling alot of things for money so he can dispense things to help him he got
the nickname "pricetag" took him one 3 weeks to get promoted to an officer, then after 2 months he finally got promoted to Sergeant. its been 1 year since his last promotion so now he just hopes to become one of the captains for the gensec department.

Last edited:

GMAN0289

Dec 1, 2022
+Support

Good application and does well with leadership.

'Mace'
-Alef 6 MAJ

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
+/- Support
- Short Responses
- Short lore

+/- Previous warns but is a trial mod
+ Have seen do well on gensec
+ Active
+ Playtime

I've seen you do well but I'd just like to see better responses to the questions with some more depth.

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am glad to inform you that your application has been Accepted. Please contact me or Onion through our discord tags as soon as possible so we can get you ready for your new position!
Me: jonnyboyisme#3110
Onion: Onion Main#6858

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and Dpt. Chief "Onion"

Status
Not open for further replies.