For how long have you played on CG SCP: 813+ hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Pricetag | Barcode
Civilian name: list
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- held- Nu7 LT, CI-D, GENSEC CPT (wasn't demoted I stepped down)
Holding- Nu7 CSG, 096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1679188216623.png
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I am applying for Site Advisor so I can help out more around the site by working with more departments instead of just Nu7. I also am applying so I can try something new, I have worked with MTF as a whole since the start and now I want to try out something new that allows me to be more of an asset to the facility in a non combative way. Lastly, I am applying because I believe I have enough experience and would be a big help to the site admin team.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-I am a calm, mature and a collective person. I can help calm down situations and organize them. I also know how to collect info and write documents based on the things I've learned. i am also able to play several hours every day. I can complete any task given to me no matter the difficulty of it. I also feel like I can trust my self to handle this job as i make correct choices without double thinking my self and that I always trust in my self making the right calls. I also know how to follow orders given to me and to follow them to my best ability. I've also played a lot of gensec so I know how to show leadership and to be a leader. I'm also good at writing documents!

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site advisors have to make sure everything within the facility is being done properly and efficiently. site advisors must also give updates to the site director of what's happening in the facility and also telling him if its being dealt with or not. while the site director is off site its the site advisors responsibility to keep order in the facility and that everything that needs to get done or happen does. they also have to make sure all departments are doing what they are supposed to be doing and that they are going smoothly with what they are doing. and also to make sure everyone is following the code of conduct.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
john price was born November, 1999 in Georgia, USA
his family had been slaughtered so he had been sent to an orphanage so he had grown up following the rules and not bending them in anyway. he had a good record of a rule following man and he had never broke a single rule and had always enforced them upon others. years later he had got a job as HR in a big company. everyone who knew that brand knew who john price was. after years of being a rule enforcing HR he had been noticed by the ████████ ███████ specifically ██-1 he had seen the man and even started to talk to him to see if he really was who he was shown as. after months of being his friend ██-1 knew he would be the perfect site director but just to be sure he made him the site advisor first to see how things played out from there. in this current time john price has joined the foundation as a site advisor, lets see where he goes from there.

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding the Site Advisor Application for - [ "Pricetag" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

Your application has been Denied. You may reapply in two weeks. 04/03/23

Please contact Site Administration with any questions regarding your denial.

Best regards,

Site Director "Caboose"​

Status
Not open for further replies.