[US] Raiden's Application For Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiden2

Jun 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): charlie2pt0
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): As of typing this: About 1d 07hrs
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Charlie Buck (No regiment)
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Charlie Buck
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:223540919
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I got a warning for FailRP, but other than that I have no warnings.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Technically not staff, but I am a trusted member (as in my rank in the server is "trusted") of a sandbox server. On said server I also have had tons of experience helping staff out with problems, and I have watched a lot of their staff sits.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have played on a few other SCP servers and one Military RP server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: At least 3, at most 12
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to become a moderator because I would like broaden my horizons, since I will soon be applying for a part-time job, and this to me is a great way to practice. I also would like to put my problem solving skills into practice. And chiefly, I want to help out this server because I saw that it seems to not have a whole lot of staff. I don't want to self-proclaim, but my peers consider my judgement to be non-bias, and I would like to put that to the test. Also, I've seen tons of people breaking the rules, but there is not enough staff to deal with all of them, so I want to lend aid to my fellow staff.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm not going to say that I am special or better than other applicants, however I do believe that I am a reasonable candidate for moderator because I think I possess the skills and traits necessary to become a good staff member. I want to help people keep the RP going by dealing with the ones who are ruining the fun. I would also like to be a role model for my juniors and teach them my skills. I've had terrible luck with applications in the past, and I've thought about taking this application down after seeing other's. But, I decided that I don't want to give up, because this is something I really do want.

Last edited:

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
+ Support
Well written Application
Your activity is good
Has watched sits and helped other staff out on other servers
Has experience in RPing

Raiden2

Jun 29, 2022
Thanks for the feedback guys! I hope to work alongside you in the future!

Terry Johnson

Feb 28, 2022
-1 support I barely see you on the server you have very mean
Has space aids
Peek is the one giving you support he denied my application like a werido

I don't want to work alongside you in the future!

Raiden2

Jun 29, 2022
-1 support I barely see you on the server you have very mean
Has space aids
Peek is the one giving you support he denied my application like a werido

I don't want to work alongside you in the future!
Very immature comment, your input won't be valued if you're gonna insult me and a staff member. Also, how would you know if I'm "mean" if you've barely seen me on the server?

I quit

Jun 6, 2022
+ Support
+Well written Application
+Your activity is good

+/-With no staff exp will be more work but I think you can do it

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Raiden2,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.