[US] Rains SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

James "Baker" | "Pilgrim"

Aug 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:512146164
Discord name: rixus#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5d 14hr 6m
In what country are you located?: Spain but I am fluent in English and from the UK
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Wilson Anderson [Foundation], Oliver "The Medic" Johnson [CI]
Civilian name: Wilson Walker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-B Chaos Insurgency.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- N/A
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

- Mostly because I want to enjoy this experience and fulfill my dream of being it I have experience within other SCP servers and I overall like the concept of the SCP Universe, I have been playing SCP games for around 1 year now, and I have also experienced and dealt with lots of SCP breaches and know how he acts and the way he gets contained overall, behavior, etc, I can guarantee realistic roleplay and the best 096 you have ever seen as I have had past experience as 096 in other servers also adding on my knowledge of the lore.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- His behavior will change depending on the area he is located in if it's confined then SCP-096 will normally choose a corner of the containment cell or he will choose to just sit there and sob. If SCP-096 is in an open space or free he will just wander around but mostly by lore, he will just sit it really depends.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 is allowed to go anywhere to whoever raged him by looking at his face. SCP-096 is allowed in D-Block if the target is located within there then totally that's fine but if otherwise he is not allowed in there.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

Step 1: Carefully and gently put a bucket over SCP-096 head when enraged or pacified to prevent further targets from occurring.
Step 2: When SCP-096 is calm (Docile) use the beam to pacify him and restrain him with SCP Containment Restraints
Step 3: SCP-096s cell doors must be repaired to prevent further breaches.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Rain !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.