SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:39714882

Discord name:
raixin

For how long have you played on CN SCP:
Joined for the first time at the start of the year, didn't start playing properly until March
4 and half weeks of playtime

In what country are you located?:
Australia

Time zone:
AEST

Character name(s):
[F] "Raixin" [CI] Raix

Civilian name:
Matt Charmang

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Screenshot 2024-07-03 204640.png
Total level 127

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am currently holding:

Site Advisor
What i have held:
Director of Internal Affairs
Ambassador
Nu7 SPC
E-11 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No kicks/warns or bans
clean

-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I feel i am suitbale for this SCP as i know the rules and how the SCP works. I love to RP with players and help out so i feel being a passive scp will be a great experience for me.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
These SCPs are passive and helpers for the foundation. They help non combatives around the site and make sure everyone is helped. If there is a breach they can try and help recontain the breach but cannot harm any SCP whats so ever. They cannot assist Combatives in raids to gain a better advantage.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
You help the researchers, get them into the helpers dimension and get them to safety away from the gun fire and harms way
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
As the researcher is behind 076 i will try and not direct his attention to the researcher as the researcher should be able to get away if he hasn't notice i will try and not repel the SCP as it could harm the researcher
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
That DClass is going againts foundation and isn't considered good faith. so i will not help that dclass
-​

Status
Not open for further replies.