[US] Recker's ECM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+Major Support

Met with him today and have had previous experiences with him. Very professional and overqualified for this position. He’s an excellent candidate and would represent everything the Ethics Committee stands for.

Reactions: Recker

Playboi

SCP-RP Staff
Jun 25, 2022
Major +support

I've only had good interaction with Recker, and considering his level 4/leadership experience, I think he'd be a perfect fit. Plus, application is very well written and neatly displayed.

Reactions: Recker
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Reckers" Ethics Committee Member Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the Committee agrees that you are suited to be appointed a member of Site Command, we are sure that you will do an excellent job in this position. I personally would like to congratulate you and look forward to working with you in the future.

AD_4nXd8PaCQCbr8c1OmrHqEw4bo0v3x9GuN-WETChGQF4U7GFUhdwn_hAFrivNu_ve_EUoStdXj2BAUgF0949vAi6sl7-_1TuFlyZflnS5gEIafxBihTQTdVVM_j742BgcXLxU_fv1-wTRGbhq1LkP8zi-qy7pG

Chairman Mr. Pavish
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────​
AD_4nXeqWlh0pgSRiPsIS5skDVqQMppTcuJTI_lLCAvTyttjSN0oZ4fdqyPsDGkiSVM8Jsr01L427ICMDG3p9hnpPwmlFfsNg5udK6xuo1wFpjUqefz7f78n4pA8qrvmRPoveMuuA3Pg7r92mioueMZsVQv0wGG-

• Love
Reactions: Dennid and Recker
Status
Not open for further replies.