Character name(s): "Red Crown" - "Grunt" - "Reaper"
Civilian name: "Grunt"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 LCPL, E-11 PVT, CI-B, 096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 4 warnings and 1 ban for FailRP (These are a month or 2 old)

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying since i wish to manage D-Block as a high ranking position in GENSEC, i also wish to help and teach new Cadets with anything they might need help with, and generally climb up the ranks in the Foundation and as a last thing, i wish to fix the branch so it isn't know as the most "Terrible" branch in the Foundation.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- From my previous and current experiencies, i have experience in leadership and management of a branch as i was a CO for GENSEC in a different server, i am capable of being calm and acting in a correct matter in stressing situations for GENSEC, i also have a lot of experience managing D-Class as i've been playing GENSEC SGT and RRT SGT for a long time.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- They manage and oversee D-Block and GENSEC, they enforce the various rules set for GENSEC and act as a role model for other GENSEC, they organize Heavy Weapons License and Riot License trainings, they re-locate Sergeants to different places around D-Block with a team for said Sergeant to lead the team and to enforce Security and overall ensure Security is effective and is doing their job in D-Block.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Cormac Kurt was born in New Jersey in 1992, his family was wealthy and he went to a prestigious High school, after graduating, he enlisted into the Marine Corps, he climbed up the ranks and was promoted to CPT, multiple Foundation scouts had seen how effective he was at combat and after a few weeks he was recruited into the Foundation as a Cadet, he was given a choice to have a codename or not shortly after he was recruited, he choose to have one and he is known as "Red Crown", due to him being effective in combat he quickly was promoted to Sergeant, after a few months, during normal duty, he was called to the Dpt. Chief's office for a situation, he had no idea what was gonna happen after entering the office...

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

Your application will be pending at this time. Make sure you are active, engaged and leading your cadets/officers as a role-model. If you have any questions about leadership, let us know and we can help guide you!

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden and Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
General Security Department
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

However I am sorry to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks. Any questions are to be messaged to me directly.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Status
Not open for further replies.